Reviews for Pastry Wars!
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Can Mori get away with holding/dragging a small middle school girl by her collar out of a classroom? She doesn't even know him and the methods that Tamaki will use/the first thing he would say would probably be considered sexual harassment.
Momochan77 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
OMF FREAKIN G! UPDATE I'M BEGGIN YOU I NEEEEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT :'( PLEEEEEEEEASE
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I love Miwa! She's such a great OC and I can't wait to see how everything works out!
LifeIsARayOfSunshine chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Jesus, This story is like a fossil to me, I was just looking over my old reviews and I just saw this story, I wonder why I never put it my my favorites. LOl its nice to see that you still managed to update after all this time. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Omg I need more Honey. I'm still awaiting an update. Pleaseeeee!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I really love your story. It's so well written and you stay true to the characters. I was so happy when I came upon your story, it's so hard to fine good and well written ones. Please update soon I need more!
AnnaYuzukiWasHere chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
UPDATE! Pleasee :D I'm enjoying this story -
Souls of the Blue Fire Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Poor girl, now she'll have to deal with the Host Club's antics xD I want to read more about your OC :D
Godess of the Sun chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I love the dark Mitsukuni 3

There so needs to be more of it XP

Liking the story so far keep up the good work and update soon
happygoluckyfull chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
hahah i lovex dark hunny! good job! ;p
applebanana chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
UPDATE UPDATE! thish is getting good. MWUHAHAHAHAHA!
Souls of the Blue Fire Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I want to read more :D
LifeIsARayOfSunshine chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Teehee I love the story Mitsukuni is soo cute! XD
Milan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
yummy yummy I got excitement in my tummy

Update please? Cakey wakey ya ya!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was so great. You kept Hunny really pure in this, which was great, and really true to his character, which was also great. Oh, I love it already!