Reviews for The Little Time Traveler
caseyrn12 chapter 20 . 5/24
Omfg ure killing me here..u stopped the story I'm DYING to know what happens next. N I LOVE LOVE love This story..some of the interactions was hilarious! San sobbing when she learns they 6kids or some of the comments n slams said to each other was awesome. I mean seriously I was busting out laughing at times...it was a fabulous job...I loved the whole thing Excellent job
that-treble-maker chapter 13 . 4/26
This has probably been the only Fanfiction I have read and enjoyed this much. Your writing is amazing
Faberry45 chapter 20 . 3/19
It has been so long, since I've read this story. I remember why I love it so much. Il don't know if you will ever see this review, but I'm still hoping for an update because this was one of my favorite story.
Maybe it's useless but still have hope. :)
If not I just want to say thank you for this awesome story, and I hope you're doing well, even if it has been 6 Year. :)
Justanotherffaddict chapter 20 . 2/5
I really don't understand why you stopped updating this one. I think I'm frustrated because of it. But still, I'm gonna put it on my lists of favorites and follows just in case you'll have pity on us, mere mortal readers. Hoping here, still.
ferrero25 chapter 20 . 2/1
Oh my. It's been almost six years since I've last read this. This fic brings me back to the days when the Faberry fandom was alive and well. This story has a special place in my heart since I first read it during the hype of Faberry.

It may be a long shot, but I hope you'd consider updating. I understand if you would not want to and it's fine. I'm glad you shared this story with us in the first place!
SuckerForBhloe16 chapter 20 . 1/22
Wow okay this'll be a long shot since it's been over 5 years since the last update for god's sake. Okay here we go. Wow! That was an amazing fic and I can't believe that I'm only now reading it. Please don't leave me hanging here! I know it's been 5 years since the last update but this is SO. FREAKING. GOOD. I know that you'll probably never see this review, but it was worth the try wasn't it? I really enjoyed this. It was fun, clever, original and most time I really don't like the lenthy chapters, but this is by far the only exception [Insert Paramore's The only exception here] Anyway after this review I'm gonna check out your other fics hoping to find something equally as good as this one. Have a nice day (life)
Faberrylove chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
Just wanted to say WOW! this is a really good story and I really really really adore Gwynn! :) I noticed it's been a while since you've updated so i'm hoping you'll find the inspiration to update soon. Please dont abandon this story its really good and I want to read the end of this story. Thanks and Goodluck! ;),.
Paramaniac chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
Is this still ongoing? or is it abandoned?
TunaFish1997 chapter 20 . 10/26/2016
Nooooo you can't stop there. I just spent the whole day reading this story. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS FOR FABERRY! I know you haven't updated in 5 years, but I really hope you will come back to add to this story. I need to see justice served to Finn for being such a jackass to Quinn. I'm really hoping you will update so I shall say, looking foward to the next chapter! xD
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
Gooooooooshhhh whre's next chapter you do know how to make someone suffer :c I love the story please update soon!
Lostgirltia chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
For god sakes please finish this story i need this story to be completed... Plzzzzzz
Chaos chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
Where's the rest of the story? where Quinn gets a nasty revenge on Sue, and that bitch finn? God I hate that idiot.
Chaos chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Honestly I love where this is going.
faberry chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
ei volta a postar por favor.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2016
This really needs to be updated and finished!
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »