Reviews for Evolution Disillusion
verno1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love your stories and I think your an awesome writer I really love this story and can't wait to see how it ends! Pleeeaasse update soon! :)
faxlovur3 chapter 27 . 11/7/2012
I love this story! and Iggy! Please update!
Please update chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
I love your maximum ride stories pleaseeeee update because your stories are my favorites

From a very impatient reader.
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
I'm so happy you finally updated. This was nice chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Please update soon.
NumbNut chapter 27 . 7/7/2011
Ooh, DUN DUN DUN... :) loved it. Oh, and nice cliffy at the end XD
turtlelover0511 chapter 27 . 7/4/2011
Oooo is he a traitor? And great chapter! I loved the gossip part! That was really funny! And the beginning with Max and Fang...very nice! :) Faxy! Ahahaha! Please update soon!
girlreadsalot chapter 27 . 7/4/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I've missed your update soooooooooooooooooooo much! You're an awsome writer and I look forward to your updates. Keep writing!
NumbNut chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
awww... poor jump! :)
turtlelover0511 chapter 26 . 5/31/2011
Awww that's so sad! They broke up, all because Jump didn't think he was good enough...awwww :( Well, awesome chapter, as usual, and please update soon!
girlreadsalot chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
OHMYGOSH! I'm just so happy you updated, so sad about Jump and Miranda and so excited for yor next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
Awwwwwww :(
VintageFelicity chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
awesome!
girlreadsalot chapter 25 . 5/19/2011
OMG! I'm soooooooooooo glad you updated! This chapter is cute! I'm so glad Ga-Zephyr likes someone other than Nudge. Your update made my day! Please update frequently. I know you're busy with New Years Eve's First Kiss and Harry Potter, Prornstar ( the title made me laugh incredibly hard) but this is the story I look forward to see updates on the most!
weeeee chapter 25 . 5/19/2011
awwwwwwwwww
probieprincess chapter 25 . 5/19/2011
don't worry, I'm still here and paying attention!