Reviews for The Story of Remus J Lupin
Pawprints In The Snow chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I think it's my fave too, Ninja. Though, I'm just a little on edge. I'm so scared for Remus. Not even kidding. You should hear me hart right now. I guess this means you've written a good story, huh?

Please update! And, no, I didn't find any mistakes, but then I'm not good at grammar. (:
Christin Picks the Banjo chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Cute! I love Remus stories. Nice to get a peek into his parents' personalities. Keep it up!
Pawprints In The Snow chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Awwwwwweeeee! XD! How was that? Did I 'awe' enough? XD!

Good chapter, Ninja! I liked how you threw in that Voldemort is JUST NOW crossing paths with power.

Well, what can I say?

tom wanted knowledge; knowledge is power. But power corrupts, so be smart and evil!

Oh, and if you spell "Live" backwards, it's "Evil"! So, live evil! XD! Is that not freaky?

Sory for the ramble, back to review!

I enjoyed this chapter, and it's cheesy name. Cheesy names are good, and cute, and 'awe'-riffic! The chapters will get progressively longer, right? I know, I'm one of those fans I despise that like longer chapters. Yeah, I'm a hypocrite, but most peoples are in SOMETHING. Anyway, good chapter, your beginning is falling together nicely!

Please, next chapter?
Pawprints In The Snow chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
XD! That was so good, Ninja! Isn't this like, you're most serious thing you've posted on here? It was beautiful. And, the little turn-the-corner-crush-drops-books cliche was perfect. And cute . . . awwww! And, the title's fine. You could always say the REAL life story of Remus J. Lupin, if you wanted. I thin this was a great start.

Next chapter ideas . . . . . Maybe when John and Katherine start dating, then the wedding, and then Baby Remus! But, it's totally up to you. I like how your writing it, in one-shots, because that's what you do best, so just put a bunch together, and *POOF* brilliant story by you!

And, I like the name Katherine, it's prettier then Margret, but Margret is a pretty name depending on the person who uses it. And John sounds like he's proud to support Muggle-Borns, and Half-Bloods, seeing as how he marries one, and has one, he should be. XD!

Good start, Ninja. I like it!