Reviews for Intertwining Fate
yo.soy.tu.123 chapter 111 . 7/3
Hello how are you? I confess that before I did not like this fanfic; but about 30 chapters here, I love it. I look forward to the next update.
Allymc89 chapter 111 . 7/1
Esiste il detto: se Maometto non va alla montagna, la montagna va a Maometto! Temari, se Shikamaru non torna a Konoha vai a Suna a riprendertelo!
Ti faccio i miei più sinceri complimenti perché anche se questa fic va avanti da anni riesci sempre a mantenere uno standard di qualità veramente alto. Ormai sono dipendente da questa storia, non credo riuscirei più a farne a meno!
(Sono felicissima che questo capitolo sia uscito così presto!)
Lock on Lockon chapter 111 . 7/1
still as enjoyable as ever...i hope Kamaru will come back
Apauc chapter 111 . 6/30
Good chapter, Cannot wait to see what happened. They must be together!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shikamaru has to come back!
He has to be with Temari and their child!
There is no way he can leave them!

Loved this early update n I hope the next one is just as quick ;)
Lee chapter 111 . 6/30
I cannot explain how absolutely delighted I am that you updated so soon! This was a brilliant chapter althought extremely sad..
Shikamaru has to come back there's no way he can just leave temari and their child!

PlZZZZ tell me that shikamaru will come back.. I hope the next chapter is happier n that it clears everything up :)

Loved this thanks sooooo much ;)
maxridelover chapter 111 . 6/30
hmm interesting!
chaosalien chapter 111 . 6/30
Oh lol I don't owe anybody anything yet! XD ...I'm a horrible gambler

Wow 4 months since the kazakage died
Does this mean this fic is almost over? Or so you have more plans for my favorite paring coming up?
Shigure Toshiro chapter 111 . 6/30
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
Allymc89 chapter 110 . 6/26
wow capitolo fantastico! non me lo sarei mai aspettato che il kazekage si sarebbe suicidato! ora cosa farà Shikamaru? non oserà abbandonare davvero Temari e il bambino?! vero..? adoro questa storia, continua così!
chaosalien chapter 110 . 6/22
Oh wow...now what?
And I don't remember but I think I owe somebody $10
Lock on Lockon chapter 110 . 6/19
I love this chapter so much! It's so well written. I want to know what shika will do now...looking forward to your next update ;)
Lee chapter 110 . 6/19
Lolz sorry for the pressure its just that I really love this story n I can't wait to read more!

Kamaru has to stay with temari there's no way in hell that he can leave!

Thanks for the update it was truly amazing n I'll be waiting for the next one ;)
Wow that was amazing!
maxridelover chapter 110 . 6/19
shika, you can't leave her!