Reviews for Intertwining Fate
Latte chapter 122 . 12/25/2017
Since you put this fic’s status to ‘complete’ I guess this is it then? Congrats for finally putting it out there. You have worked hard. Be proud. Me, I enjoyed it all the way through. Though I wish I could read some more, like an epilogue of some sort, how everyone is happy and is moving foward, but that is entirely up to you. Well done!
Latte chapter 59 . 12/24/2017
Your writing, or your Beta-ed writing, got better with time and passing chapters. I see progress. Though it’s not a common practice to write in present tense, I don’t really think it’s a problem.

I just want to comment on how I think Yoshino’s character is being portrayed as unwise, not so understanding, and kind of rude that I cannot help but feel sorry for Shikaku. I know she warms up to Shikamaru later, but reading the story, at this point, she is just so irrational. But since this does not follow the exact cannon and I kind of get why you wrote Yoshino out like you did, I would say you have added a dramatic effect to the situation, which is not a bad thing. I just wish she could be more of a passive-aggressive character and not outright lashes out at Shikamaru like this.

I thoroughly enjoy the story so far. The unraveling of this twisted plot is what I enjoyed.
ohud63 chapter 122 . 12/24/2017
This story is amazing because you are an amazing author. I would like to tell you that I finished it in two days. I love it. Hope you write more Shikatema stories. Good luck
maxridelover chapter 122 . 12/23/2017
great work on this!
Latte chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Ohhh this is soooo good! I’ve read some chapters here and there, skipping back and forth, and I just have to leave a review to tell you how I plan to read it from the very beginning out of great interest.

I regret discovering this story just now. You have a masterpiece here. Salute!
donutlovestea chapter 121 . 11/9/2017
Thank you for this amazing story. I couldn’t stop reading since chapter 1. Please write more shikatema fics!
Guinevere L chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Can't stop reading once started!
Axel0913 chapter 121 . 4/20/2017
Wow I literally spent the last few days reading this, and it was insanely awesome! I loved it so much! I'm so happy Shikamaru and Temari are happy, for a while there I was nervous for them. And I'm glad Yoshino accepted Shikamaru, and I'm really glad that Shikaku was there for him earlier on, he needed that. Temari and Shikamaru are so freakin adorable together though! But that ending... it makes me want more so badly haha. Like I was waiting for the kid to be born for sooo long and it's over. Absolutely great work! Love this fanfic! The whole birth switching was amazing!
Mikki chapter 121 . 2/23/2017
Huhuhu! Please make an Epilogue. I'm literally crying :'( I so love this story more ShikaTema fanfics pleaseeeee
Mikki chapter 119 . 2/23/2017
OMG! You're so clever! I love your stories.
kiLLj0Y405 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Knifez chapter 121 . 12/11/2016
Great story! Not sure why Orochimaru never made an appearance, but good stuff nonetheless. The slow burn was great!
JordanGG13 chapter 121 . 8/5/2016
What a wonderful story! Really loved ur work and can wait to see what u do in the future!
Ace chapter 121 . 7/27/2016
Wow! I only just discovered your fanfic so please forgive me for that, and I wish I could've reviewed each chapter but I was so captivated by the fic that I just read everything without stopping. So here's my reveiw now!

I love this fanfiction! Honestly, it has a bit too much drama at some points for my taste but nonetheless! I still enjoyed it! And I find it absolutely amazing that you continued this fic until today, truely. I mean, at first I thought that (once I got to the lastest chapter) this fic might have been put on hiatus permanently, but once I looked at the published date and the updated date, I was amazed. You have strived through this fanfiction for six years and continued it to the point of over 100 chapters, I am stunned in the best ways and I cannot express properly how much I apriciate you. But I will try because you deserve to know!
Six years! You had to suffer through real life issues that included not only work, family, and friends, but the very fact that people simply change over a course of years alone. And I understand that even people online in this community sometimes don't understand what it's like to write over such a long period of time and still even try to be motivated. Thank you. Thank you so so much for trying your hardest and just being you and everything really. :) Thank you.

P.S.
I read how you wanted any critiques and whatnot. The only thing I have to say is that sometimes your writing style confuses me. It jumps around a bit in the story but I still get it in the end. And The only thing that I can remeber that was really weird and off was when Shikamaru just got saved by Jiraiya and Tsunade and somehow Temari was there(?) when she was supposed to benin Suna. I don't know. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong or read it wrong, but that's all I can remember that was not right.
Again, thank you!
ALIASTESIN chapter 121 . 6/24/2016
Story AU really charming. Funny. Exciting. Surprising!