Reviews for After the Curtain
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is great. I love your writing style, especially in your shorter fics, like this one.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awww... I love it, so sweet!

-K
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
AWWWWE. .O,P
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very interesting fic! I liked the exploration of post-6x11 Sam. Great job! :)
twomom chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Incredible! You did a great job with this! I wasn't surprised the show ended when it did. But I so wanted to see a few more scenes and you delivered! Thank you so much! Now, can you continue this? Please?
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great fic!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Loved your take on things! Must say I agree with you, I hope we'll get a bit of unstable Sam and lots of good brotherly love. Thanks for sharing.
xc2010 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is awesome! I hope you update soon, because it is going to be a looong winter break until we get to see Supernatural and I for one, want to know what's going to happen to Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wonderful. really wonderful.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Really well written. I enjoyed this. However, almost two years? According to what Dean's said last ep, it's only been a little over a year. Anyway, I enjoyed the read. Very nice! I'm looking forward to what that first frame of ep 12 is gonna bring us come January. According to TV Guide magazine, there's supposed to an emotional aftermath promising tears and cheers, so I suppose we'll see! Anyway, again, I enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing tags to this ep or what you think will happen when Sam stops screaming. ;)