Reviews for Masters of the Scene
LdyJulanna chapter 25 . 6/6
loved this story
LdyJulanna chapter 9 . 6/6
I like the way you filled the blanks it makes sense
LdyJulanna chapter 5 . 6/6
HA HA gotta love Anita Blake been a fan since 93 she could teach Sookie a thing or to at least if they met before she went to fairy come to think it she and Sookie would have been in deeper shit had certain vamps not had the hots for them...
Jacob Malfoy chapter 25 . 3/11
3/5 stars
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
It's funny when authors enjoy having Sookie tortured.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Eric is such a fool and so is Sookie if she continues to fall for his stupidity.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Wow Eric is a foolish thin-skinned asshole.
cela chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
now eric is going to kill Quinn, yes?
reneeloveschester chapter 25 . 8/2/2016
pleeeeeeez write a sequel.
MsConsuelo chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
I know this story is a long time done deal, but I have to point out, Eric didn't 'spare' Russell's life. When his Godric vision told him peace was what awaited Russell, what awaits us all in death, Eric decided he didn't want Russell to get off that easy. He wanted him encased in cement for a hundred years, going mad (or madder). I suppose he figured he could dig him up and end him any time he wanted. It was a stupid thing to do, but it wasn't intended as an altruistic 'sparing' of Russell's life. It was the meanest thing he could think of to do to him.
jackie69 chapter 25 . 2/27/2016
Brilliant story!
I really enjoyed your changes in the plotline,Pam being the one to lose her memories,the fairies,Ocella as friend of Godric and ally to Eric but most of all a SMARTER Sookie.
Hopefully one day you will give us a sequel.
Take care.
ClassicsRetold1793 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Just finished reading this, and it is amazing. Good job!
mekareami chapter 25 . 1/29/2016
This was a totally compelling story. Hoping there is more. Many thanks for writing
tleel chapter 25 . 9/20/2015