Reviews for they call her love
another moment gone chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
so.

my hopes and dreams just got shattered.

nbd.

loved the previous chapters too.

hehe, the details were simple and beautiful.

this story is sad.

aw.

-cries-

-another moment gone-
drowning in technicolor dreams chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
OMG THEY DIED AND CRAZY FREAK KENDRA DID IT :O

But I loved this ending.

Remember how I told you that I liked endings where people died?

Yes. I like this very much.

Very, very much.

I feel weird.

Maybe because it's two am.

Whatever.

I'm going to go and watch Criminal Minds, okay?
maraudings chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
wow, kendra's psycho.

but this was amazing.

andohygodistillcan'.

i loved how you styled your chapters, because they're all different, but it still works, you know? and the first chapter made he smile, because it's just pretty much just filled with cam being awesome.

ahem. yeah. this was fantastic though, ericka, and i'm adding it to my favorites.
smilez014 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
okay, when i first saw this chapter (not the italicize words) i was all "who the heck is robert and barbara? o.O" lol, and then i read it ang got it.

i love how this story was a tad bit confusing for me Dx but that's okay, because i'm so slooow. lmfao. anyway, Kendra is insane. i almost love it :) i actually did like the twist in the end. kept the reader entertained :) it's 6:46am as i type this, my dear. and i'm starving :O i can't wait for breakfast xD anyway, amazing job!

thanks for the dedication :D ilyy, mrs. v ;D
finding-forever chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
oh my god, ericka. i can't believe i didn't see this earlier (actually i kind of can because it's mostly due to the fact that i am never, ever found on the clique fandom anymore... /tear). but the description, the different formats for each chapter, the way you wrote it... wow. this was gold. pure gold.

I LOVE YOU.

-dani
gillan chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
...

-Sob-

Damn.

...

You kill me, Erycka. It was fantastic, yet horribly depressing. The whole 'Massie-killing-herself' thing was sweet (: Like romeo and juliet {I think they do that too, right?}

Well, keep writing, and refrain from breaking my heart again (:

~you banana
all the lost souls chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
i almost burst into tears when i finished this. -ohmigod, kendra's completely mental. i hope she burns in hell. and cam...and massie. so sad. but this was really, amazingly written, dear. the raw emotion and the description and everything, just, wow. i loved every word of it. and i'm FedEx-ing you a brownie for your amazingness, okay? :)

-Tash.

*faving if i haven't already
dearXdarling chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
ohmigosh. ericka!

this was terribly sad and fantastically written. i loved the deep emotion and love the angst. i enjoyed this thoroughly even though it's so sad. kendra's mental and massie and cam... ohmigod. such a bittersweet ending, it left me shocked, no kidding.

i loved every bit of it.

-darling.
smilez014 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010

short.

but really amazingsauce, it was sweeet, very sweet :) i loved it. it was blissful. just like falling and not being afraid of not getting hurt, you know?

anyway, well done :)
gillan chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Erycka my darling:

-SCREAM-

M'kay, that was amazing. And by far my favorit you've ever written.

And yeah, I just got home from school {SNOWING, btw} and this made me very happy (: lmao of course...I love reading what you write 3

Will you update soon? You've got 24 hours hours *sets stopwatch* GO!

Byebye

~Hannah Banana *POE* (haha i finally remembered)
dearXdarling chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
darling here! xD

(haven't talked to you in the longest of times, you probably already forgot about me xD)

anyways, i have to say your writing has improved tons (not that it wasn't amazing before, of course.) but i really love this. you're making me fall in love with cassie and i though that was impossible. (i've always liked, never really loved it.)

i love how simplistic your writing is but you're still able to convey deep feelings about love without it being cliché. i love how you described cam&massie and their love, pretty amazing i must say.

i reallyreally have to go sleep now but amazingly done fic and update soon! :)

(favorting&alerting when logged in:)

-darling.
gallaghergrl chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this is really good. i think you should totally continue writing cassie's!
all the lost souls chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
aw, i love your cassie's. they're special :) anyways, this was amazing and really well-written, (duh. dude, look at the pairing.) and i love how you set it out.

-i'm really sorry for the crap review but i'm (almost) late for school again but i wanted to review your and tess's fics before going. sighhh. anyways, i love you and write some more, mk?

-Tash
smilez014 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
okay, okay, dude, i like it. very cool :)

kinda a bit confuzzzling but just about right too. you managed to paint a very, very short picture in my head. you blew past the scenerio and went to the point of the character's personalities, which i believe is the most important part :)

so well done, this was cute. ahem* well, the ending was :D

ily times infinity!