Reviews for It's Just a Jump to the Left
Bamon chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
I love this story and can't wait to read more. Please keep up such great work!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Why did you stop now? *frowns* Please continue this story!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
A potion to "make" people what they really are. Make them what they deserve to be. For example, a person who is sensitive, kind and generous but physically unattractive should become beautiful on the outside too, and someone who is mean and nasty (like Lily) should become ugly and repulsive.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I'm Slytherin. All tests have shown me as Slytherin. Apparently, I am 50% Slytherin, 25% Ravenclaw, 20% Hufflepuff and 5% Gryffindor.
The-Dauntless-Tribute-Wizard chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
Write more this is really good! PLEASE! :P
mardocheline chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Lily's uh hoe.! poor Hermione:(
mardocheline chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Lily's uh hoe. poor hermione:(
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
I have read all chapters up to here, they have been really good! I loved how Different Lily was, I like the new way you chose to consider tings, really good, Update! x
StrangerIKnowWell chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Love Your Story,[: Please Update Soon.!
StrangerIKnowWell chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Love Your Story,[: Please Update Soon.!
MoMo chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
WANT MOAR!
Slytherfoot chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
UPDATE PLEASEE! THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD :D I have a similar stoy planned out, but it is not yours or the plot, so don't worry. I'm not stealing, it was an idea that came before i read this. BUT ITS STILL REALLY GOOD! :)
Jenny chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Please write more. It's a beautiful story :)
MK08 chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
You were so quick on the updating I didn't have time to keep up! lol You did an awesome job, though! That was definitely quite the twist in the last two chapters. It sucks Severus is still under the impression that Lily was a good person, though. I definitely can't wait to see what happens next! Great work on this!
notwritten chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
I liked this. Keep smiling. :-)