Reviews for It's Just a Jump to the Left
Chachi94 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
This is a really good story and I hope that you continue to write this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!:)
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Snape has been demoted back to a mere teacher? Last time I looked he was Headmaster. And a fine one he would be, without Death Eaters to handle. Discipline! Academic excellence! Bullies and pranksters crushed! He might even drag that antiquated institution partway into the twentieth century- the twenty-first being, of course, impossible.

I know, it's not the focus of your story, but it seems rather weak-kneed to demote him.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
great chapter
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Wonderfully sad addition to the story, and i look forward to more.
kstar26 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
God, what a way to find out. Poor Severus
BellasBeingBad chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Artemis Decibal chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Oi is this complicated. Left me hungry for more though! :D
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
It is amazing how well u stay in character.
TexasWildFlower chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
I love your story so far. Thanks for updating. :)
BellasBeingBad chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
You are evil. I have to have an update! Please Please Please Please Please Update!
notwritten chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Really interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Kermit 304 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Well, I am so glad you updated this story. I re-read it all just to remember and I admit that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it the second time around. I have an idea of what Dumbledore did but I am not sure if I should mention it here in case it is a spoiler. Apparently, Dumbledore was up to something; he evidently had plans for Lily and James. Bit scary, isn't it?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
loved it.
Ayanna88 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
I LOVE THIS FIC! I want to read more! Please Hurry!

Thank you for writing it!
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
wonderful story.. although i hate dream sequences, and if it turns out that it was all for not, then grr arrg.
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »