Reviews for It's Just a Jump to the Left
Artemis Decibal chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Uh-oh... Portrait-bashing time... lol.. hehe.. though really I'm very excited to know what happens in the next chapter :D
Sic Vita Est chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Loving this story! :)
kstar26 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Did he really alter everyone's memory? You have got to be kidding me!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Hahaha.. twiddling his thumbs... :)
notwritten chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
What happened to Hermione? Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
BellasBeingBad chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Good to have you back. Such a great update after so long. *sighs* I missed this story. I hope you will update soon.
lionessforseverus chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Great story! Truly feel bad for Severus, hope this curse of Lily's now send Hermione to her proper time so maybe Severus can have a realization of the true Hermione he met so many years earlier. Can't wait for the next update!
MK08 chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
Yay, you're back! And with quite the chapter. What the heck did Lily to do Hermione? I need to know! And I wonder what Sev is going to do now that he knows the truth. Awesome job!

And unfortunately, my summer plans include: Working, work, and more work. lol With a few trips to the lake in there somewhere, hopefully!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
loved the new chapter update soon.
TenshiNanashi chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
I've never liked either James, Sirius, or Lily. Sirius and James for being arrogant and cruel. Lily for seemingly being a perfect savior when in reality she was pretty petty towards her bestfriend. You have to be a bitch to not ever make up with a bestfriend even if they've wronged you. I made up malicious rumors about my bestfriend when we were kids, and she forgave me and is still my bestfriend today.

I hope Hermione gets a chance to help Severus.
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
I think there should have been a random dancing episode in there somewhere. :) just kidding. Loved it, AS USUAL! I actually have been wondering what happened to this story! ;)
edenrr chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
love it. update soon!
PrincessCupcake chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
interesting chapter, but i wonder where hermione went?
forever4 chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Hi! It was a long wait, but well worth it! I really like the turn of events in this chapter and was particularly struck by the truth at the end when you said that you felt more sorry for Lily than Snape because she was/could have been a good person. But still, she made her own choices to be cruel (at least in your version) and cannot really be called a victim, whereas no one would argue that Snape is definitely a victim, and most of his bad actions stem not from greed or vanity but from hurt inflicted by others. (again, this is in your version. In JKR's, her Snape made his own bad choices willingly, and perhaps a bit from pride as well.) I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter... was worried that you had given up on this story! Glad to be proven wrong! )
Me And The Melodies chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
No! :( It's sad that it stopped at this point- I really want Severus and Hermione to get together! In response to your question... oh, several times. Worst was probably when I wrote a song for this one guy... and then my enemy found it, and showed it to him. Mortifying :P
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »