Reviews for It's Just a Jump to the Left
Banzai.Bandit chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
I helped set up a guy with my best friend because he didn't really like me, and I wanted him to be happy. Does that count?
KathAdrian chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Oh my god, that is such a brilliant idea ! I hate the image of Lily in the books, and I even thought of writing a similar story with Hermione in the marauder's time.

According to the book, Lily is a saint, but I'd find it fun to play her as a bitch

Severus is sooooo blind, but since he believes himself to be in love, that's understandable.

Anyway, I love your story and I'm really looking forward to seeing what'll happen next !
forever4 chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Ugh, I'm ready for the manipulative ploys of Lily to be over. Please stop with the high school drama of it all! I'm still waiting for Severus to show me he's anything like the man I've come to respect deeply. and I'm also waiting for Hermione to show how she can be better than Lily. How are they going to beat Lily? Hopefully, it's not at her own game, because I don't want Laura or Hermione scooping down to her level.

Really missing the Severus-Hermione friendship / and feeling quite outraged over the Sev-Lily empty sex scenes (
forever4 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Yee! yay, this is so sweet! Love Hermione with her guts and true bravery. Although, this was done in the expense of Lily's character, who needed to be 'super-bad' to juxtapose next to Hermione, and I'm kinda sad that Lily is turning out to be such a mean-hearted person. Would Snape really not be smart enough to see through that? You're not giving him enough credit, maybe?

Still, excited to see where this goes )
forever4 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Oh man! This is so hilarious! I love it! can't wait to read more.

I love how you are so overly dramatic, haha. At least you do it well... many different ways it could go over badly. Thanks for sharing this story!
Lady Recondite chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Love it!
Feg chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Please continue
Ceralyn chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Wow! It's very unique to read about an evil!bitch!Lily. I have to say that I rather enjoyed that aspect; it gets so annoying when she's always portrayed as flawless.

The fight was funny. Severus is such as guy, and while I know Hermione will forgive him, I hope it's only after he trule learns his lesson and sees Lily for what she is.

Also, doesn't James find his girlfriend's behavior absoluetely disgusting? It's quite Slytheirn or worse. For all his bullying, he always seemed a very straight-forward kind of guy.

I'm so disappointed in Minerva. And a bit in Hermione...it's not like any school punishments will have any true consequences for her in the past, and if it weren't for that last fight, I would have found her annoyingly doormat-ish. I hope to see her casting some hexes really soon.

Can't wait to see remorseful Snape!
Twisted Fiction chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I saw the title of this fic and immediately burst into song.
green-eyed-inu chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Unrequited love... its long...for warning..

After reading this weeks question i just HAD to share this story, it was a couple of years ago and now i can laugh about it without shame...my so called "friends" told erick that i liked him shortly after Erick,a couple other guys and myself went skiing in the USA(we're from canada). I snow blade and all the boys snowboard...anyway one of the first trips down the mountain i hit a jump wrong and my ski went zooming down to the bottom(walking down is very emmbarising..if u've ever done it u know) erick saw and started laughing...next we went to the very top of the mountain well we were sking together and i tripped ...thus catching my blade in between his legs(still dont know how it happend :P)he also tripped and we tummbled down part of the hill in a tangled mess...after that we went to the chalet and i burnt my tounge on what was supposed to be hot chocolate but turned out as scalding hot water!(realy painful and swollen) ...anyway i love the story its very good...you portray the characters in a different and very fun way ! keep up the great work XD
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Does avoiding it count? As an answer to your question. My first "true love" was named Carl. We went to High School together. The only class I had in common with him was Choir, and Jazz Choir(After school activity). He was helplessly in love with me, and he asked me out everyday we attended school.

I refused him. I constantly refused him. It wasn't because I didn't like him, I considered him a good friend, I actually liked him more than I should of. I found everything about him compelling, but my mind kept telling me 'No".

So I refused him, not because I didn't think it was the right time for a relationship with him. You must know everyone called him names, insulted him but he always remained resilient. I always respected him. He was a year ahead of me in school but not in intellect.

I always could depict his voice from all the others in choir. I would always find myself blushing when ever he would touch me(it was like fire and ice). I didn't understand my own reactions and I feared them.

I dated a few people in HS but not true dates. I was never interested in a Real Relationship. I just let the boys think I did so I wouldn't feel socially awkward. But I never dated Carl. No matter what/who I dated or not dated I always felt socially awkward. LOL. Fruitless my avoidance was.

To this day, I regret it. Because I think he was someone I could of been good with. However life goes on.

Anywho, I am enjoying the story! Keep the installments coming!

Lost O'Fallon Girl
sorsnape chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
continue pleaseeeeeee...
matrice chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Well, I think that Laura's plan has a high change of working. At first, I simply thought that she was going to yell at Severus, something that, while satisfying, would probably not accomplished anything (he would have just wondered who that Gryffindor he has never talked to before was, and dismissed her words). James Potter, though... he knew that Lily was going to try and flirt with Snape, but I doubt that she had informed him that she was going to give him a handjob -he is a prideful, if not downright arrogant creature, and I doubt he would be very "understanding" if he knew what Lily and Snape really got up to-.
Nutters4Potter chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
I really think that Potter should see this action- his girlfriend being kissed and doing other stuff with another boy. Unrequited love: stupid stuff. I was in love with this guy from the time that I was 13 until I was 19. I was always following him around, driving by his house (almost hit his dog), signing up for stuff that I knew he was going to. One time I found out that he was going to the symphony with a class so I went to the same with another boy (just a friend.) It was totally awkward and silly. Yet, I followed him into a journalism class and found my passion. We were great friends, I always wanted more. By the time he noticed me, I had gone off to college and met my husband.
8thweasleykid chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
things aren't getting any better for hermione are they. and poor sev, he's going to be crushed when he realized Lilys using him.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »