Reviews for The Muggle Born Protection Act
ultranahshedidnt chapter 15 . 3/31
Update
bethabest2384 chapter 3 . 3/16
OH MY GOSH SO FUNNY I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Pleeeease update I love it!
Writer0895 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
OMG what did you make me do? I am reading an on hiatus story. Shit. is there ever going to be an update?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
BRUHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD I LOOOOVE IT !
bethabest2384 chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
OMG THIS IS SOOOOO GOOOOD PLS UPDATE I LOVE IT
AccioGreatUsername chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
This story is Fantastic. I loved it, never read one like this before. You left it at such a HUGE cliff hanger, C'mon.. Show mercy! Please write a few a few more chapters. This story is Amazing! :)
lolay43 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
hi! this is a really fantastic story and i have LOVED reading it and was wondering if you were planning on adding anymore. that cliffhanger really was brutal and i NEED to know what happens next (bc like incest. eww) oKAY! on that slightly awkward note, i'm gonna leave it. please PLEASE keep this story up (or at least 1 more chapter)! THANKS! later.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Great story! I don't think I've ever read a story like this before! It is very well written! I just realized, though, this story hasn't been updated in about two years, please tell me it isn't abandoned? By the way, where's Peter? I don't think I've seen him in this fic at all so far...
Fangalitious chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Pretty, pretty please remember that this story exists! 'Cause this is a fantastic story and you left us off at a terrible place and it's been TWO DANG years and I really want to see where this story goes and it's such a great concept and I just sorta love it. Yeah. So update please!
Boredwriter123 chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
that is a horrible horrible way to stop updating- this story is just so amazing and i can't believe-uuhhhhh

please update

ihave never begged anyone before but you leave me no choice
Boredwriter123 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
OMG i'm squealing in delight at how good this is eeeee
Boredwriter123 chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
love the plot so much and the story so far- your writing talent, reading Lily's thoughts and feelings...everything is just so amazing:)
MortalChaser7 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
AH CLIFFHANGER!
MortalChaser7 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Ahhhhhhh! *squeals in excitement* it's soooooo cute! More jily! I can't wait til Hogwarts comes round ahahaha! I love it! Keep it up!