Reviews for The Muggle Born Protection Act
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/17
How could you?! I can't end like this
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
THIS. IS. GOLD. No srsly. You HAAAVVVEEE to finish this fanfic please please please! It's so good! It's been four years but you can't say u got writer's block and quit! U left us hanging! Of course u have something to write! And u did say u were writing chapter 16... just want to encourage u to keep going! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Please continue this!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
What happened? I absolutely love this story. It's been four years and still no end?
elanev91 chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
Ahhhh! It's been a few years since you updated, but I'm hoping you pick this story back up again. It's brilliant!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
Please! I need a next chapter, I love this so much!
ADY71 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
SALUT,ACEST FANFIC MAI ESTE ACTUALIZAT?
Silverfeather222 chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
HOW COULD YOU NOT UPDATE THIS FREAKING AWESOME STORY FOR SO LONG?
willandtheword chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Nice story. Read up to date within a day, I hope you do get around to updating again. I like how you've portrayed James parents, everyone seems to portray them as perfect lovely people all the time. I like that you've added a bit of strife within the Potter family. Please update soon!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT"S NEXT! GAAAH! CLIFFHANGERS!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
LILY AND REMUS ARE SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK! *sighs*
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Ooh. This is sooo sad. I couldn't do that... Or I think I couldn't, it's never happened to me so I don't know how well I could withstand the pain. I know eventually i'd break.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE UPDATE! I really love this story and please please please update!
Piereequare chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
Oh no oh no no nonono. You did not just do that.
Probie girl1717 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
What happened to the owl Lily sent?
iris chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
FREAKING CLIFFHANGER, STUPID CLIFFY. GAAAHHH ITS BEEN 3 BLOODY YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED, AND IF YOU'LL UPDATE THIS YEAR, MAKE SURE YOU ALREADY FINISHED TYPING THE REST OF THE STORY. ARGH I LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH THIS STORY