Reviews for lets not live like this
thousandreasons chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
im so glad you did this!

its amazing, it kinda shows mileys perspective

of things. i believe she is really embarassed

that the tape leaked. She is trying extra hard now

and she is still my #1 rolemodel.
JBMCDLoV3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This One Shot was written exceptionally well! Good Job!

If this were last week when the tape got out, I probably would have had a lot more to say about the incident. (I would have defended her until the death of me). But that passion is no longer needed for me. I've stopped reading the gossip about her so much because I've learned that people are going to say ignorant things about her no matter what you say, and those who are going to support her are going to support her no matter what they say.

I will say this. I love people with my entire heart that have made mistakes much worse than hers, so why would I not forgive her? I'm around her age, and trust me, I know what peer pressure feels like. I could tell by the video that it was her first time, and everything happens for a reason. Hopefully this whole situation has taught her a lesson, and I have faith that she won't do it again. Also I hope that she has re-evaluated her friends as well. Just because she loves them, doesn't mean that they will always consciously have her best interest at heart, and that is truly what she needs.

Thank you for this story! I hope that you write more, because you write very well. Thank you!
goodnightstars chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sigh...if only this happened in real life. Great story :) I hope Miley has the same amount of support.
BecBoc chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I've totally just been waiting for someone to write a fic on this and you did! Not to mention you did a seriously good job at it! Loved the whole thing from the beginning to the end and especially the voice messages that was a very smart idea.

Great work :D
Phoebex13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
WOW good story:) I really wish something along those lines is happening for her right now...

As for the smoking part, I'm sorry to say, but Miley fucked up... she dissapointed me, because I really didn't see this one coming.

Really, the saddest part is of course that one of her friends (Anna;) ) was practically taking advantage of her and selling her out, What I'm trying to say is, it was legal, I get that she wants to 'experiment'( no I don't) and it's her choice, responsibility and life. I just hope, well basically I hope this story comes true, because I love her SOOOOO much and I think she'll definately pull through this and while she does I'll support her,

Sorry for the rambling but you (sort of) asked for it:)
brucas224 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
loved it more more niley love and the bros and the gang loved it update soon! cant wait for more and the niley/jashley night out