Reviews for Lost in a Sea of Stars
Krisaku chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
You should continue this! I beg of you
SunshineGal16 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
OMG. I utterly and totally LOVE this story! Kawaii!

Those romantic parts literally sent delighted tingles down my spine, when I was reading them! Your language, grammar and spelling are all impeccable. Plus, the storyline seems pretty cool too :D That he's going to be staying at her house now, I mean. Congrats on such a wonderful fic - I do hope you'll update soon? Because I can't wait to see how this goes!

-Sunny ;)
stawberryicecream chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
romantic, lovely, AWESOME!
go! go! go! for the next chap! D
ryoyuudai chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
aww.. this is so great, please update it.. )
Yaboshi Satou chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Great chappie, the plot gets thicker. :D
I can hardly wait for the next chappie :D
keep up the great work :D

plz plz update soon okay :D
newrun chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
so cute! great plot and writing... so envious of you! very hoping for your update!
Yaashee3793 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love ur story.. Oh plz plz update soon.. :) eagrly waiting for next chappie
Yaashee3793 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awww..its so so so so so cuuuuuute.. Luv u for writting dis story ;)
FMAlover555 i really like that chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Oh God, please, please, PLEASE update soon, or I'll die of withdrawl! That was amazing. OOh, tiny request: Can you have them sleep in the same bed again? The cuddling scene was my favorite _ It's your story though, so do what you want and let it flow! Good luck!
Loved it chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Please update this amazing story *puppy-dog face* Pwease?
Lancedark chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I finish reading this last night and I can't help but to blush every time I remember the story kyaa! I even imagining myself to be on those arms of Kanata too! *faints* oh my gosh, I'm having a fever! hahahaha I love your story so much from the bottom of my heart! hope you update soon! and keep the story the way it is!hehe (I'm demanding now.. gome! XD) more fluffiness please!
Miyu chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I loved it:-)oooh y does wanya always have to ruine their kissing sessions i absolutely love this story plssss update soon and ruu is sooooo sweet pls include in dis story too if u could:-).
Chocoangel chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
awesome is such an understatement

and the characterization is just perfect

best ever

loved every bits of the chapter

update soooooooon
Thou shalt not fear chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
you are so tickling me.
jdcocoagirl chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
lovely, this is so entertaining and well thought of. and i hope their relationship will progress more.