Reviews for Search for Humanity
RoseStorm6 chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
moreeee
NanoCarp chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This could be quite a decent story. I look forward to see how this develops. Although. I think I may have turned Chris into a Hedgehog and Helen into the Echidna. *shrug* Either way it's still a good concept. I especially like that Eggman is a fat cat like Big. :D Your friend did a great job with this one-shot chapter. Let's see if you can avoid extending it into a dead-end. Develop your plot ideas well, and plan out your storyline, even if only in your head. Most importantly though, have fun with it. I've seen many great one-shots turn into horrible multi-chapter stories, so be careful. :D
Crazy the Tanuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wait a second. Eggman says "Prepare to lose your humanity, Sonic!". If the ray did what it was supposed to, shouldn't Sonic GAIN his humanity? Anyways, it's nice and I hope you update soon.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Eggman as an incorrectly colored Big? Please continue.
jakeroo123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Funny... Well, Eggman's mental breakdown. Anyway, didn't Sonic once meet a human who could control fire, electricity, air, time, and darkness on his own? That would be Mario's little brother Luigi, didn't they meet in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games? Of course, seeing as they're from different dimensions...
Dragolord09 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Well, if anyone asks, let's just say Eggman's body is here, but his mind has gone temporarily on vacation.
Kosmokrator chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Heh heh, I think I am going to like this one quite alot!
Charge the Cat chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Heh, nice story. You should try to continue it!
SPark681 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Nice story this outta be very interesting when it gets continued.