Reviews for Mirror
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 1 . 1/10
This was an extremely unique idea. I do understand why you are hesitant to write this, I bet quite a few people feel a bit of a nag when writing this stuff.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was dark, but in a good way(if that makes any sense).
Motif chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Uh! You end this story in a bit scary way. Well, it's kinda like the dark side of human. Now Gilbert has that mental image, too. -"- Shudder.

I hope time will heal, everything.
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
._. woah. (sorry, that all i really have to say. it was just. woah.)
Pineapplecat chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The last line of this brought chills down my spine. Nice work, thanks for writing.
BarefootBliss chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh my gosh. That last line just kind of stunned me. Perfect ending, I guess. And this is very touching, very sad- I don't even- but I love how Gil comforts Ludwig (and how Ludwig allows himself to be comforted).

I get how you're hesitant with writing things like this- I mean, most people on ff net are. XDD;;

Oh wait- now I'm confused, the one who said the last line- was that real Gilbert or mirror Gilbert? Because I swear the ending would be drastically different depending on which one. *shot- sorry my brain's barely working tonight. XDD*
Phoenix-Fire Power chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awesome story!

Who knew you could be haunted by a mirror?
karapuui chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this is like a reaaaaally good horror movie written in many less words.

ich liebe... it. i dont know how to write "it" in german. dayum.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I could see that being something that would stay with them, festering in the backs of their minds like barely closed wounds just waiting to reopen and bleed putrid black memories. Poor Germany and Prussia. It's not their fault, though I hat to admit that those uniforms looked really cool on them. ...I'm such a bad person. XD This was reply good and so well written, it made me want to jump in there and hug Germany just like Prussia.
nemiah chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
oh poor Luddy.
cake-error chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is good! Yes, it's rather hard to write stuff you don't believe in, especially things like that, because after all, writing is art and you express yourself through art! Uh...yeah, I think that's what I was trying to say.

But. Yes. I liked this a lot. And that's scary to think about, seeing someone else in the mirror when you look back.
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This really hit me. For starters, I love the brotherly love between these two. And the emotions in here...I feel them. I can feel the emotions.
FigydaFlygon chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What a nice story. It conveyed power and pure brotherly emotion. And it wrapped up with a genuine, heartfelt understanding.

The one question I have is, how did Gilbert see the mirror through Ludwig's eyes, and how did Ludwig know he saw it? That one part didn't flow to me.

But besides that, wonderful job and keep up the good work! :]
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aw~ That was sad, but I love the way you wrote it~ D
KitakLaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Whoa...that mirror is creepy! But still, this story's really well-written, and I certainly wasn't expecting that to be the reason why Ludwig avoided looking at himself in a mirror. Still, I think it's an interesting take on what the things you regret could do to you emotionally and psychologically. Plus, I think you did a great job writing the brotherly relationship.

As for the "Heil Hitler" reference, I don't see why people should have a problem with it - if they do, they're clearly not looking at it in context.