Reviews for Unscheduled Meetings
Chloe chapter 5 . 4/13
Please write more! :)
Toni chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Really good story. Your take on the characters is spot on. I wished you had continued it though. SEQUEL! SEQUEL!...another Ironman Fanfic then? Please?
Azhwi chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Undressing his sister and liking it... oh dear bejesus... I have a younger brother and that thought is creepy as all get out. Thank goodness they aren't actually related!

I really liked the interactions from the earlier chapters. Their first meeting, her first time correcting him (and thus gaining his attention), her career as it was before he derailed it. All very well thought out and written.

Lovely to read. Thank you!
louvreangel chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
OMG. This beautiful fanfic ended just like this? To be honest, you could have written a more detailed epilogue because this is like it is left with a cliffhanger :S

Anyways, I had so much fun reading this! Great job totally, keep up the great work :)))
louvreangel chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Holy shit. The fortune cookie's saying is... WOW! Just fitting to the situation! Heading to the next chap...
louvreangel chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I think she's getting used to being his PA. LOL. Heading to the next chap
louvreangel chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
She told all those things to him, wow. Not everyone can do it! I like it. Heading to the next chap...
louvreangel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
He indeed is a playboy! But this is such a good beginning, I am looking forward to see what's gonna happen next! :))heading to the next chap...
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
awesome! totally loved it! fantastic job!
boothandbones4ever chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Very nice little story.
bioshiva07 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I am making my way through your Iron Man ficlets. I absolutely loved this one! Each vignette captures Stark's personality and Pepper's inner workings. You write well and don't waste your words, so I am relishing each sentence you write!
Aynessa chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Oh wow. I was planning to review when I finished reading all available chapters, but this one was just so lovely I absolutely could not resist commenting.

This was full of subtlety and foreshadowing, sprinkled within the depths of its general hilarity and amusing banter. I especially adored the fortune cookie about a man of iron forging a heart of steel - simply beautiful foreshadowing. I had to pause, sigh happily, and read it again. Ingenius little addition to this "prequel" of sorts. And I especially enjoyed the fortune cookie at the end.

I'm very curious to know if those are real fortunes.
Phosphorescent chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Another incredible fic from you! Thanks for sharing.
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
excellent really. It gives us what had happened before the movie!
baybelletrist chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
"…I'm at a crucial stage of development here."

Adolescence, thought Pepper ruefully.

HAHAHAHAHA *Awesome.*

I love your stories liek whoa. Seriously. The character voices are so right on.