Reviews for Brobrosismon
Keyblade King 12 chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
Finally you updated. Looking good and Tori's chapters start next which is great! So yeah, I'm looking forward to more.
SaoirseParisa chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
Whoa. I hope Mrs. Bennel becomes Darcmon's partner. That'd be interesting! Awww, Kokomon and Gummymon are playing Chronicles of Narnia. How cute!
SaoirseParisa chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
Claudia's got a Palmon. Nice!
SaoirseParisa chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
I do kinda think the other kids have way too many Digimon, but that's alright. Nice job!
SaoirseParisa chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
Whoa! Their friends are digidestined too? Awesome plot twist!
Keyblade King 12 chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
Cool new chapter. I just wish they were longer, but they still excite me never the less. Keep them up!
SaoirseParisa chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
WHOA! An unexpected twist indeed! And you referenced Digimon Frontier, I know it. Awesome job!
SaoirseParisa chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Awww. What a cute and touching chapter, explaining how Lucemon became the way he is. Awesome! This is some nice story you have here.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Oh! So awesome! I really am getting into the story now and hanging off your every word! Keep it up!
VulpineSnow chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
Hm... It seems a bit... cutsie... for my taste. It's not bad -I thought that BlackGatomon and Gatomon being over-obsessed Twilight fans was hilarious- but its... just not my cup of tea.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
Haha. Trailmon at the end was hilarious. Hamish's battle looks to be pretty good.
whitedorumon chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Well its kinda a wierd story, by which i mean its plot seems a little jumbled... like you didnt do much planning in advance but other than that its not really a bad story, in fact i kinda like it. But i do wish you would put a little more Plot suspense into it.

-peace out-

-whitedorumon(hes white and hes a dorumon, What could be better?)-
Keyblade King 12 chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
Wow. That was a heck of a lot of digimon of the highest order.

I'm trying to follow who's coming.

Cherubimon, MegaGargomon, HiAndromon, Beezlemon, Ophanimon, Lilithmon, Rosemon, Sakuyamon, Ravemon, Chronomon HM and all the Royal Knights except for Crusadermon and Leopardmon.

Also it sounds like the tamers will get the rest of their digimon while they're at the trials. Sounds awesome and I can't wait. Please update soon.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
This is looking pretty good. Can't wait to see the trials and everyone getting Ultimates and then also seeing Lucemon being really scary in this chapter was good as well.
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It has a promising start.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »