Reviews for Brobrosismon
Keyblade King 12 chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Very good chapter.

Two dogs and a chocolate bunny- It was really funny. Lopmon and Terriermon have surprising personalities and vocabulary for a tamer as young as Oliver.

Is this a date?- Really good. I like a little romance in a story and I'm glad Tori is involved. It was a nice little date.

Birthday Blanket Bogus- Awesome. It was really fun imagining the three making that cake.

Poor Shortmon and woah! Red herring? Who is Hannah? Who is the Digimon Empress? I can't wait to find out!
HowlingDomain chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Very good chapter, and I love the part with Terriermon at the end.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Good chapter. Happy Easter, mate.

I think this story is getting more interesting, and I understand that it's difficult for you to write these chapters when you've got so many characters to deal with.

The Digimon Empress is an interesting character.

Also, I see someone's been watching Digimon Xros Wars!
Knight of the Eternal Darkness chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
Good chapter
Keyblade King 12 chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
Another nice chapter. This one acted as more of a plot development, but it was still pretty good. And I think this was the first time, you ended the chapter on a comical note and not a cliff hanger.

The Darcmon and Caitlin relation...I'm not overly sure. I'm trying to think about adults involved in digimon and I can't really think about any, except for Matt and TK's father and the game designers. They could always become partners, even if it's just for the once to become mega.

Sukamon is stronger than Meramon or something and the empress likes Sukamon better than Sukamon and bullies him because of it.

Kougamon and Ninjamon I think.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Okie, dokie. Good chapter. Grace needed a bit of character development. The fight was okay, now negative bits. Palmon came in kinda wierdly there like just poped up and then digivolved. So, yeah, maybe a bit more getting involved with that.

Not hard to see who the Digimon Empress is at this point. It's totally there mother! I mean it couldn't be Hannah. A girl who is very intelligent and can wrap anyone around her finger. So she's obviously a control freak. That would be much too obvious.

So Darcmon there. (Do you think we use too many similar digimon?) Seems interesting. I love how all your chapters have a bit of a cliffhanger.

P.S I said about you in D-Reaper's revenge. But I have hardly any reviwers at the moment. Think you could help with that?
Knight of the Eternal Darkness chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
This story is going pretty well.
Kiha717 chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Enjoyed it like always and cannot wait for more, however though it did become slightly confusing to keep track of all the digimon now and it slightly makes digivolution seem a bit easier with it happening ever so simply. Maybe you could work a bit more on that, but all together I loved it and enjoyed it very much!
Knight of the Eternal Darkness chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Good chapter keep it up.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Oh this is great. And it looks like Ed will get more character development, as he only has one of his two digimon at the mo.
Knight of the Eternal Darkness chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Interesting wrist I remember Lucemon from the show and hos powerful he was.
Knight of the Eternal Darkness chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Good battle
Knight of the Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Not a bad start.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
This chapter had me smiling all the way.

I loved the guys at school and the parents. (Although Kokomon is spelt like that, not the way you spelt it. K not a C.)

Tori was pretty well done actually. Talking to girls, and pointing out things like prom being three years away. And I would say three is too long. Two years is fine. But know styles change, and so does a person's likes. I would say two years. Although you probably didn't want me to answer you, I'd bet. Lol. Anyway, see you next time and keep this up.
chaos in the sky chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Sorry still to lazy to log in. It seemed a little unrealistic that they weren't surprised by their Digimon digivolving or anything though. Other than that it was pretty good.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »