Reviews for Brobrosismon
chaos in the sky chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
It's actually me James I was just to lazy to log in. It's a pretty good start. I'll keep reading and reviewing when I can.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
I must say some of the kids have good taste in music.

Robin was brought in, as well, which is interesting.

Good job!
little.lost.panda chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Update soon, please! Each has two, nice. I like Grace the best, and Terriermon and Lopmon best! :)
Keyblade King 12 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Aw!

That was a cute chapter. With Lucian and Chris hugging and then it was funny with the bit about Twilight. BG loves Jacob and Gatomon loves Edward. Very nice.

To answer your questions:

1- Hm...I think it could be an idea. There are a few things you could do with it. Like possibly having the parents as tamers. OR you could have this bit where the siblings try to hide their digimon OR you could even just have Lucian create illusions and make humans see the digimon as human.

2- Yes. I loved it. It's really a great thing.

3- Go for it! A bonus chapter is always a good thing!
Gabite rules chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
This was pretty good but dont say Lucemon/Lucian pick Lucian or Lucemon okay? I guess I will answer your questions.

1. I would say no but its your story makeing the parents find out makes it less exciting but thats just me.

2. Yeah it was pretty good.

3. I would say go for it since its the end of the mini saga you might as well make a chapter just for fun.
Gabite rules chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Good chapter however you dont put the letters in italics during a meanwhile if you want to switch back and forth divide it with something. Overall it was good and most words where spelled right.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Very good. This chapter may have been short, but the grammar was excelent and the story about Lucemon and revealing himself was all really good.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Thank you very much for dedicating the chapter to me. I'm really honoured, to say the least.

This chapter was nice. Oliver meets his friends and now his digimon have digivolved. All in all, it was cute. And I liked the Gorillamon/Terriermon reference you had there.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Hm...yay!

This is getting good, and it sounds like they're going to have three partners each.

I really want to see the next chapters, but till then I'll have a guess at the blond boy's identity, since you've asked I'm guessing he's a charcter from the series. But since you've put Lucemon in your description, I'm going to guess it's him. In his rookie form no less. He's either going to be the antagonist or Chris' final partner. And I'm already making the guess that all of Chris' partners go through a dark digivolution at one point or another.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Hm...nobody uses BlackGatomon anymore, so I was glad to see her. I plan on using her, as you might've seen in the prolouge, in my own story. But Salamon doesn't digivolve into Gatomon so that's where we differ. I can't help thinking that you allowed them to digivolve to champion a little quickly, but I suppose if it worked for Data Squad and Adventure, it'll work for you.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Opps. Looks like I read the end of the last chapter wrongly. This makes more sense. And Keramon as a first digimon to fight is an interesting choice, but could be an effective one.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Hm...well it was a nice chapter. Length is what you need to work on, but if the story line keeps going as it's going you should be alright.

So, Oliver is due to get a Terriermon and Lopmon.

Grace is going to get a Salamon and a...Puttimon can only digivolve into a few digimon and I know Salamon is one of them, but looking at the list I have in front of me, Renamon?

And then Chris gets Impmon. Strange that he gets only one digimon.
Keyblade King 12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was a nice little opening. Obviously, it was designed to get the feel for the characters and it worked well. The idea of this all is pretty good, so it'll be interesting to see where this leads.
Miss Pink 001 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Hey,

This is a really good first three chapters to your brobrosismon story. I love the animal that Grace Bennel has in the story and I love the idea that it is a Puttimon, the template digimon for all angels! I love that and the qoute at the end of the third chapter is a really good one, merry christmas to all and all a good night.

The only piece of constructive critisism is that when a different person speaks, start a new line.

Appart from that, this is a really good story and I will help you spread the word!

Miss Pink 001! x