Reviews for Operation: Lemon Bars
doecas chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
that was adorable. absolutely adorable. Id honestly like to see a sequel where they deal with the family and bribe them with lemon bars.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Amazing
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Absolutely loved this! Scorpius and Lily are one of my favorite NextGen pairings and this was so cute and adorable!
Eto117 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I don't think I've ever had lemon bars. And while it seems to be baked I can't stop thinking it's ice cream .-. I think I kinda know what Scorpius meant at the cafe. Don't know how to explain it though. I've always thought Lily would charm his parents very easily.
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Aww, this was actually really cute!
snowflakeinthewind chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved ur story Hilarious!
uncontained hybrid chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Yay Scorily!

I really love this story, and I can imagine Lily and Scorpius as I read this. Beautiful.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Awww!
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I lovedlovedloved this. It was so amazing! Lily is great - how she changed so much throughout it, from a little girl to a teenager, but really remained the same.

Now I want lemon bars.

seaweedbrain213
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Okay so I don't know if I've ever told you how just terribly cute this fic is? it's just so fluffy and it makes me smile so much every time i read it, and yeah! :) I absolutely adore it!
I think part of the reason I love it so much is because while your Lily has some insecurity issues like any normal teenage girl, she's not fundamentally screwed up like everyone else's seems to be? By everyone else's I mean like all of the teddylily writers. :P And it's just such a refreshing change of pace, like a breath of fresh air, you know? Also your writing is lovely so nothing new there. :)

I'm just going to mention a few lines i like and then i'll skedaddle onto something else? :)

For starters: Daddy told me today that 'when life gives you lemons, make lemonade'. Apparently it's some muggle saying.
Muggles are silly.

I prefer to make lemon bars.

IT'S JUST SUCH A CUTE STARTING LINE OKAY

and lemon is such a cute nickname and strawberry and i love the dynamic between lily and scorpius their whole relationship is perf

Malfoy Manor is really, really big. Like, the size of James's ego, almost.
Favorite line ever okay!

and i also actually really like jake in his brief appearance i probably could have shipped him and lily as endgame their flirting was so cute? :)))))

and just yeah.
&hearts&hearts&hearts
LiveLoveN'LaughForever chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! BRAVO!
Prongs chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Amazing one shot. Loved it! The ending was so cute...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
that was really cute
xXSectumsemperaXx chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
*Grin* I'm not sure if I've already reviewed this or not, but I wanted to let you know that every time I feel down, I come back and read this, it makes me so happy. And, you re-awakened my love of Lemon Bars. Thank you!

Mim Grace