Reviews for Power Rangers 5Ds: Dark Tomorrow
jason
theneutralite chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
damn...
theneutralite chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
an ultimate showdown in this story
theneutralite chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
evil enemies beware...
theneutralite chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
JF wolf ranger and WF howling wolf ranger
theneutralite chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
very nice
theneutralite chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
that was actually pretty good
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
...psychotic power rangers... OuO I just got a random idea for a story. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING! :D I am determined to read up to at least chapter 10 before sleeping. It is only around midnight anyways.
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I don't know whether my head is spinning from the late hour it is, the huge mixture of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D and so many Power Ranger series, or both, but my mind can't seem to wrap around this story completely. xl However, I love where this is going. Gotta keep reading...*obsessed*
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I didn't understand half of the battle, as it has been a long while since I have watched Yu-Gi-Oh, but I know who the man with the goatee is... x3 I wonder who Rito is... *goes on google*
Pink Lightspeed Ranger chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
awesome. do you need oc?
Pink Lightspeed Ranger chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
what level is Dino Thunder White Drago Ranger?
AK Froggwe chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Well Mr. Brandon this chapter is pretty good with a surprise ending of Akiza loosing. It was an interesting choice and I can't wait to see what else you have in store. and also why has there not been any mention of Bulk and Skull. They have had the most development in the show and were in there for longer than pretty much any of the other characters.