Reviews for Childhood Relapse
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
BlackkfFire chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Continue please
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
So cool! I love this story!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Interesting...
herseybarrules chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
update ._.
LunarStar98 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
please please please please please please continue pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!
LunarStar98 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
"When life gives you lemons, make grape soda and let the world wonder how you did it" I absolutely love this its so cool and funny, please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
What do you mean by no Moe?
I thought moe means something adorable, cute or something like that, if you mean girls pairing it should be "yuri" right?
codebamboo chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I'd love to see this be continued, it has too much potential to just be dropped D: Brilliant plot and writing!
poisinrose chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Omg nooooo sena T.T
pinkus-pyon chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
i like your fic :) esperare con ganas el siguiente capitulo XD
LunarStar98 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
please continue i cant wait for the next chapter and who are you gunna hook sena up with will there be an all-out battle royal (sp?) for sena's heart please please please continue story is at #2 on top ranking scale of awsomeness though the beginning of the story was a bit depressing over all nice story cant wait for next chapter ;)
LunarStar98 chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
please continue and when will hiruma come in and who will sena get hooked up with will it be hiruma or hiruma or ...hiruma?please be hirumapleasepleaseplease!
LunarStar98 chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! this story is awsome please please pleeeeeease continue you have a wonderful writing stlye and i absolutly love the way you portray their characters you have done an absolutely magnificent job please keep up the good work thanx a lot byebye! :D
nwyd chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Poor Sena! She's so sweet, though. And the other characters are lovely too! Can't wait to read more!:D