Reviews for Fury
Charisasori chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
This story was great! Absolutely fantastic! I loved the pairings you put in. I originally clicked on the story for the Imhotep/Evelyn thing, but I loved the way you wrote Meela/Ardeth and their past selves (same goes for Nefertiri/Imhotep). I feel kind of sorry for Ardeth and what happened to him (in his past life) along with Meela, but the ending (if this was the ending) was strangely satisfying. I'm happy that Imhotep didn't die and that he and Evelyn are together. Again, this was GREAT!

Charis

P.S.

If you ever plan on making a sequel, I'd love to read it! :-)
SkyHighFan chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Oh man. Well at least Asenath is dead finally.
Dorrica chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
Hey I'm back! LOL. I haven't heard from you in ages and I've really missed your reviews but I know you're busy. I've started school and it's a living hell. I'm at a whole new school now and hardly enough time to do anything anymore.

Well anyway Her Sweet Desert Rose, i haven't been updating hardly anymore. I don't know I've sort of lost interest in doing it. I'm not going to give up but ever since I've published my Outsiders story well I've just given up in a way. Plus I'm not getting as many reviews for it anymore. Oh well. But anyways I meant to get back to reading this story but I keep forgetting.

Well great story if i do say so myself which i am lolol. Love ya!

Dorrica chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
Well done this is so good. Sorry i didn't review it lately. Now i'm finally getting the time to do so. I'm loving it.

Dorrica chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
So good. I love it I love it ;-) I'm going to read more really soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm your #1 fan. This story is going on my favorites list.

Dorrica chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Very cool. I really like this story. I'm going to read the rest. Which might take me a while, but i will read it. :-)

Ruse chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Thank you, Tolkien Freak. I concede that this is not my best work and while I think you did, in fact, mean offence, none was taken. :) I'm secure enough in my ability that your efforts to offend were misspent.

Constructive critism is one thing, but mean spirited reviews just make you look silly. :) At any rate, thanks for the time you spent and sorry you didn't enjoy. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Maybe next time you'll actually have locgical, tangible reasons to add?
Tolkien Freak chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
No offence, but THIS SUCKED! Dude, literally.
Marxbros chapter 19 . 12/12/2002
I FINALLY got around to reading this story and what can I say...awesome. I like seeing Immy good...he wasn't always such a bad guy ;-)

I've never seen Ardeth/Anck before, but you made this sad and poignant...I'm excited that I have a whole sequel in front of me to enjoy! Be sure I'll get to that as soon as I can.

Anyway, this was a lot of fun, and by fun I mean you had love, torture, pain, heroism, redemption, awesome flashbacks, and flying angels of death. Could I ask for anything more? LOL.

Loved it. -M
Ruse chapter 6 . 8/30/2002
Thanks for the reviews! That's very kind of you guys! I have a prologue to the sequel, which I'll post soon. :) Thanks again!
tunguska chapter 19 . 8/30/2002
well this story is one of the best that I have read. In fact, I think I stayed up way past than I should have reading this story. I was kinda sad to find that there wasn't a 20th chapter. But I'm sure it'll come soon (hopefully), and what's going to happen to poor Imhotep and his little problem speaking, and well his non-powers. Then you have Ardeth and Anck-su-namun relationship going on. Rick is loveless and so is Jonathan. Needless to say it's a very good story. I must admit that I always root for the "villians" in movies and books, so I must say this: Go Mr. I (hehe)
Ruse chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
Heyas...sorry, Fan of the Mummy...this doesn't have a sequel yet, but will at some point. I gotta get through three other fics, or at least mostly so, first. :) I'm glad you liked this story! Thanks!
Fan of the Mummy chapter 19 . 7/24/2002
Is there a sequel to this? Great story!
Fan of the Mummy chapter 19 . 7/18/2002
Please write more! The pairing was excellent, actually you don't see enough evy/imhotep stories around! This was a wicked story and probably be better if you make a sequel!
Fan of the Mummy chapter 19 . 6/6/2002
this was a really great story! I think a sequel might be great too!