Reviews for I'll be your reason
JaToya chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Love it.
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It's official! Nova802 cannot write a BAD Puckleberry story! Again, while reading these stories, we are rooting for Puck to finally get Rachel Berry. Nice piece of fiction! Much more than nice: very, very good!
thatredheadgirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is go well written and I love it!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Go Puck! Glad he interrupted the wedding, would've been awkward afterward otherwise.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
At least he realized it at all, right? .
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You know it would've been freaking hilarious if she'd whipped open the bar door in her wedding dress. I could just see a tiny Rachel Berry covered in white fluffy fabric huffing and puffing in aggravation in the doorway. It was a cute story and I really liked Charlie of all things.
Hugo Purist chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I loved this- all of it! I loved reading from Charlie's point of view, I loved your characterization, I loved your humor, I loved your plot, and I especially loved Kurt's reason for Rachel to not marry Bryce. :) Thank you.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Making me smile :)
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
oooooh. this is interesting. i love how jon thinks they-re gay, because they're just so NOT, and i like how puck and finn messed them up without him noticing.
Anne chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Love it. It so fits the charaters.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
lol, that was cute, and i loved charlies pov :)
NerdyArtsyUnderdog chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwww! I loved this *so very much*! Only Puck would wait until the absolute last minute, when he had everything to lose, to tell Rachel how he felt about her. Silly idiot boy. And what a great story Charlie will have for his grand-kids... provided he ever gets any. :o)
mag721 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
what an absolutely INGENIOUS way to fill this prompt! i loved this! you did a fantastic job! :D
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
PERFECTION at its finest... nuf said!
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Awesome story! Funny and sweet.