Reviews for I'll be your reason
and-im-feelin-good chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
So much to love in such a little story!

First of all, I'm positive Puck would be total crap at holding his peace. Also, "Well go find him! I know he can't be far since you're carrying his balls in your purse" And "Blue is not an odd eye color!" And she HAD to know Kurt fed him the Armani thing.

Cute and fun!
cheapen chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was absolutely fantastic. As always, but still. I honestly did not want it to end, even though I know it's a good place for it to. Charlie's character was so automatically likable, and Puck had me laughing with nearly every word he said. This is perfect.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hahaha, you did it again: A perfect mix of humor and romance for PuckleBerry, and the fact that we're looking at the events from a third person's perspective was a great touch, the same goes to making us find out the story behind them little by little. Hahaha, Puck's phone calls were hilarious and his explanation to Rachel was both funny and sweet. Wonderful job!
bsloths chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is so sweet! I loved Charlie's POV, and the way everything unfolded. Of course Puck would choose the absolute worst moment. Of course. These Adult Glees are so cute - I love that Santana is still around driving Puck crazy, and that Puck and Finn are friends. And of course, the fact that Puckleberry always gets together in the end. And this one had a nice spin on it thanks to Charlie. Great oneshot!
Sassy26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Love, love...let me count the ways.

First - love that the story is told not only by a third person, but by a third party that is effectively a stranger - who has no insider knowledge of the Puckleberry relationship beyond snatches of overheard conversation and a few brief glimpses of the two together. The tone of his story telling was just pitch perfect.

Love the snippets of phrase that conveyed so much more 'pretty little brunette whirlwind who comes in sometimes' (Rachel to a T) and this 'Thinking about it, he seems to remember that the flavor of the week is usually making a indignant exit not long after that one shows up.' LOL can totes see it :)

Oh and this 'No, I mean fuck I should've been...never mind.' 3

Charlie, oh Charlie...you are the BEST kind of romantic, trying to help things along and get Puck to spill his emotional beans...

Best Puckerman scramblign to save his ass speech "I saw you walking down the aisle buried in three thousand yards of fabric, and one minute I'm thinking that only you could make a fucking bow on your ass look cute, and the next minute I'm thinking that it should be me up there and the minute after that, my mouth is open and I'm spewing all sorts of crap. Hell, I would have said anything to get you to stop. And you were staring at me and Rach, your eyes...I thought maybe you were thinking the same thing I was. And then I'm..."

Aww Puck, you were thinking HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS WOMAN and we love YOU for finally realizing it *happy sniffles*

Thanks for another great read bb. You made my day xoxox
loveadubdub chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awww, I loved so much about this!

"Fuck you, too. I'll wait."

"Bruce the douche."

... so much, I just want to quote the whole thing!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was DELIGHTFUL! The whole thing made me very, very happy.
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is 100% adorable! I love love love it! Sooo SWEET
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was wonderful! So amazing! Just wow!
truelovepooh chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What a wonderful way to tell a story, this was perfect. I love that he stood up at the wedding, I love that the best man punched him, I love that she came to the bar to get him. I loved it all. Thank you!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
So fucking good! Just really amazing, they way you have the third party observing it all and watching the story unfold. And Kurt telling him about the knock off Armani suit. So funny.

Another perfect story from you!
DKnAK chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Perfect! I loved it!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Loved it!
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I was so sure i had reviewed this when i read it last night around midnight but in my sleepy haze i must have dreamt writing it, Sorry. I loved this story. Noah with his very late realisation that Rach was the one for him was so very Noah. I loved that Charlie had noticed Rachel and that none of Noah's hookups ever stayed long if she was around. Bartenders are cluey like that. I also loved that u slipped Santana, Finn and Kurt in there.

Great story :)
Nosside chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was amazing and funny as hell. I wish it were longer, I was actually pouting when I realized it was already finished D
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »