Reviews for I'll be your reason
Stessa chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aw, this was so perfect! It's just SO Puck and Rachel. It seems to me that if Puck was ever going to figure out how fucking perfect they are for each other, it would be when she was seconds away from marrying someone else. Honestly, he's in too much denial to figure it out before ;-)

This was great!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
awwww this was cute loved it
ophelia22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was so great! I had trouble not skipping ahead a couple of paragraphs at a time while I was reading because I was so eager to find out what had happened. I had to MAKE myself slow down. LOL
andaboveall chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ahhhh, so cute!

I'm not usually a fan of Puckleberry stories told from a third person's perspective, but this totally worked, and it was amazing!
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
GREAT! This should be like a multichaptered piece from Charlie's pov - like how they end up being regulars and famous and stuff and he's seeing them through it all becoming a family friend, like Uncle Charlie or something hehe.

Liked the cameo of Finn and San:) And even the brief mention of Kurt too:)

Happy writing

ditte mai

FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was adorable, and really creative to be told from another point of view. Good idea, since Charlie made it more objective.
shoov22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was so awesome! I loved it. Charlie was a great character and telling the story from his perspective was a wonderful choice! Thank you for a great read!
Jsct chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love this! Telling it from an outside perspective was genius, I especially like getting Charlie's assessment of the situation. The part I love the most is that Puck did what he did on complete impulse, without thinking anything through. I wish we could've heard the whole spiel because the whole inbred and knock off suit things are hilarious! The ending was totally perfect!
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
loved it. perfect. 5 stars! i love the bit where he sayd "lets go home and u can yell at me some more." so cute!
gleefulgirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
this was amazing!...loved it...
GoingVintage chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Love this from the perspective of Charlie! I love when we get an outside-looking-in view of Puckleberry.

This was really great! Poor Puck all bloody and bummed. And of course Rachel would hunt his butt down and storm in there demanding answers.

The ending line about going back to her apartment and letting him yell at her some more was so very Puckish and left me with the warm fuzzies because she's just as happy as he is that she didn't marry Bruce/Bryce!

Great job!
dilemmasanddecisions chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was amazing! Beautifully written and I kept waiting for Rachel to show up because seriously if that man objected to your wedding you'd chase him down and jump him! Loved this and Charlie being just a typical awesome old time bartender!
metaphor chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I enjoyed this a lot. I liked your choice of the third person, how we got this whole different POV instead of having Puck discuss this with someone from ND. It was cool to see Charlie's impressions of Puck and his crowd, including the little brunette whirlwind who's dear to my heart. Puck's side of the conversations with San and Finn amused me, as did what I pieced together of his speech based on his exchange with Rachel. The ending left a huge smile on my face, one which I'm still sporting, actually. This was just really lovely.

Thank you.
Poignant Ignoramus chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my god. This story. Words cannot express my looooove. Adorable!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3