Reviews for Passion for Humanity
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Awww cute, awesome and wonderful, I loved it and excellent job
Eilelc chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very beautiful !
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Beautiful. just beautiful! rei!
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
that was excellent. it was great.
Nara Luisa chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hi! Loved your fic! And dont worry, for me you did exactly as you wished for, its not looking any vulgar, very light, very cute, romantic and still they have sex ''''
I really love this couple, very cute! Congratulations!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
LOVE THIS STORY it was so sweet
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This story makes me want to roll on the floor and screaming how sweet is their relationship X3

Anyway, keep writing okay~?

P.S and i'm sorry if i have a bad grammar, english is not my first language (_ _")
Tsukiyama Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Sweet. I could see this actually being in the anime. ... I wish it was.
KakiTenshi chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Adoreable :D Totally what you were aiming for. It was breathetaking. I love it :)
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ahh...one day i'll just drown in fluff...love fluff though. :D
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my God, that was beautiful. Your writing, you totally captured their tenderness and passion. Man, it was like eating a Caramilk bar! I'm kind of speechless, it's been a long time since I've read something like this! I love how you related it back to Yukito's fear of being inhuman, and that it wasn't just a random moment of pleasure.
Ekhoe chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I have no doubt you've heard this a thousand times already, but

This story was absolutely beautiful. So tender, so warm, everything portrayed perfectly. I was able to feel everything they felt without explanation.

Absolutely beautiful.

Thank you...so much :)
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Perfect! No one does this pairing anymore and to see it done so well after so long is so refreshing! I loved the love that filled this whole story and the lack of stupid spelling mistakes! Don't give up on fanfiction! This story was a gem! Very Classy!
Bloody Candy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
First one to review! Cheer for Toya and Yuki!

'I tried to capture a tenderness and sweet passion that this couple has. '...If that is your goal, you are already succeed.

Love the light and gentle mood, the detailed description of the setting, which allow readers to draw the whole scene in minds...

Good job for your first one. We need more Yuki and Toya!