Reviews for In Need of Guidance
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
No matter how many times I read it, I always get happy and excited (not in that other way) with this! Vanitas is so cute! And that moron! That moron is my hero! ;A; "Again, Vanitas, you didn't have to." LOL! He's like an open book! (?) Of course, I laughed a lot when Vanitas only wanted to punch him xD

And omg Terra pls. Terra you don't have to go out with Masters. That is weird and unnecessary (?) Yay! The Moron saved the day! Vanitas will spend more time with Aqua!

I loved it!
Le Neko-neko chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved it :3 I finished with a reaaaaally big grin on my face xD
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was excellent! I could feel the emotions of the characters, especially Vanitas, just by reading! Man, that guidance counselor was not that much of a moron after all.
This is great!
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh wow :D
Deliahgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
WOW. I wasn't sure what to think of this story-but it turned out awesomely like the rest of your stories. 3 I like the ending. Great job!
Unkown cherry girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love your stories they are always so awesome love them to death
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Vanitas, you're such a genius xD Still, you didn't have to punch poor Ventus in the face. The guy can't help he's a bit... uh... slow?

Again, this story made my day... they're getting better and better... I'm afraid I'm not able to write anything again... it's nothing compared to your works... ;'D Good job!
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hmmm... idk, i just feel in a "hmm..." kind of mood cuz i have no words in my vocab to describe how i feel... STOP MESSING W/ MY EMOTIONS! (jk)
EpicMickeyX chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That's so sweet!
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Lol, Keyblade masters can only be old me, not sexy girls.

Funny as always, you write vanitas very well. The ending was perfect!

Lmao, flaming fork!
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Mm...Okay he scary0.0

But it was nice in the end though, though I didn't like it that he punch VentusW No punchy cute

Okay it was good so I'm won't get mad because of that.

Hope your next chapters are just as good.
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
great story well developed
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aww- that was such a sweet story- XD Vanitas, oh Vanitas... You know I loved the flaming fork idea- X3
Pensola chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
So... it's like Keyblade Academy! 8D

I'm still wondering who the counselor would be. When I started, I thought it was a nicefied Master Xehanort, but now I'm more guessing Eraqus, since he too is old... and he seemed to fit this councelor better than Xehanort.

I found it so funny how Vanitas was jealous at Terra and Ven, but didn't quite grasp it. And oh, the parallel between Vanitas and Aqua's counsel meetings XDD

I loved how you did Vanitas' perspective, you really made me feel like I was in his head with the way he thought of the counselor and his usage of time. He shouldn't have punched Ven, though 8O But it was for the sake of the fanfic.

You missed a space between "she is the" and "problem", by the way, so it became, "She is theproblem!". Just because the rest of the fic was so well-done that it seemed wrong to have a little typo like that there XD
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
You have no idea how happy I was when you uploaded yet another one-shot. I like this one, too, even though I normally don't read AUs.

Vanitas scared me a little, though. He was a bit too angry. But then again, this is Vanitas we're talking about. And wow, I didn't know that Aqua could've felt the same for him.