Reviews for Drabbles For Christmas
fayfan chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Aww~! So awesome and kawaii! XD Can't wait for this year's! X3
CleverPhoenix chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Awww! That was so cute! I loved the fluff, and the idea of Ichigo and Isshin fighting over the tree was brilliant. Anyway, brilliant drabbles, can't wait to see what 2011 brings!
CleverPhoenix chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Wow! History does truly repeat itself, especially in unusual ways. I love the idea of a super reaper powered snowball fight! Anyway, brilliant job, please update soon!
bleachfan78 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
This whole series is so cute. I love your fem Uki and can't wait for more.
Ms Severus Kenobi chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
I completely see Juushiro as an ice-skater, the thought has never really come to me, but after I read this it dawned on me how much that fits. Thanks for this chapter, it was really cute and full of the Christmas spirit!
CleverPhoenix chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
HAHAHA! Poor Kira! Must be weird learning to ice-skate with Ukitake about. Especially seeing as she keeps trying to coax him into embarassing himself on the ice. Please update soon!
RunicSiren chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
It's just all so cute! One of my favorite pairings so I'm really glad you wrote this chapter. Absolutely wonderful! I hope you can get a few more in before Christmas!
CleverPhoenix chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Awwww! That was so cute! I loved the fluff, and the thought of Ukitake setting Yamamoto loose on cranky elders had me laughing my head off. Please update soon!
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
At first, I thought, poor Renji! By the end of the story, I was thinking how lucky he was. I wonder if Byakuya will be jealous once he finds out Renji's reward for his efforts?
Mary Lou chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Not fair! You didn't tell us what Ukitake's gift was. I have wracked my brain trying to think of what it is.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
How sweet! I can just see how red Toshiro would get from being hugged and kissed.
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Oh, my! Still fanning myself here. Phew! First I have to get over the shock of Shunsui actually doing paperwork! Then the provacative interchange between Shunsui and Ukitake both at his office and in his room was just marvelous! I loved how Jyuushiro teased Shunsui with asking if he liked to unwrap his gifts slowly or quickly. I could just imagine this happening.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
What a nice way to spend Christmas! Have to admit to being surprised that it was Ichigo though that kidnapped Ukitake.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ooooh. A kiss from Shuuhei. Santa does exist.
CleverPhoenix chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Awww! I can easily imagine anything from those women being interpretted as an assassination attempt, especially to the boys. The mistletoe bit was so cute and I love how Renji reacted. Please update soon!