Reviews for Christmas Ghosts
This is seriously awesome. I love the premise.
ILB chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Sweet!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I feel like a creed, leaving yet another message in such a short amount of time, but I review every story I read, so I can't help it.

Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
how desperately cute... and I like the way they chose to reveal themselves to each other makes it even sweeter!
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Thanks for the insight, I had been puzzling over how Sam and Dean managed to travel universes and at the same time be so familiar with their current one. I think I overlooked the rebirth bit in your story in favour of all the action.
SarahTee chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awwwwww! This is just perfect! Love it *grins*

Xx
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww, that's cute. Poor Sammy thinking he was alone, as if Dean would ever leave him permanently.
Xayian chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Good grief! How did I miss this? I like the little look into little/old Winchesters. :) Will there be a look into a meeting with grandpa Sheppard, or whoever it is that checks in on the boys? Something that triggers their curiosity about who their old man is in the SG universe? Maybe a look at Dean as he overcomes his aversion to the chick flicky moments in order to be a more emotionally available brother?

Can you tell I'm Puddle Jump starved? _
PurpleMoon3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ahh. I think I just died from sugar overdose.
lilykep chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww! That was so sweet and kinda sad. Good job
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Good backstory. I was wondering how they did as children when they remembered a previous life.
ShinobuSaiga chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was so sweet. Interesting look too at how Sam at least finds having two versions of himself. I suspect Old Dean finds new Dean a little mushy at times? And yet somehow why do L get the feeling that Dean might be a tad bit more integrated? Hmmmm.

And yes Dean has the amulet again.