Reviews for Twilight Moments
Montara chapter 15 . 6/6/2016
After reading She Was His First, I was so curious about this moment! So glad you wrote it! Thanks!
Montara chapter 41 . 6/6/2016
Thank you for telling me there's so much more then just 'She Was His First'! I love that story!

So...he nodded but he didn't know what they were asking. I wonder if they would have stopped from turning him if he'd have said no?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Hi, I have not read your drabbles, sorry. I don't have an account so I was wondering if you take story request? I love Bella/ Jake think it was crazy she did not stay with him in NM. would like to see a story where they get a HEA (with children). As I don't think you are a fan of that parring I would not mind if you killed him(Jake) when Bella's 25 and have some vamp turn her as she lay dying then write her life after does she find the Cullen's does she find her true vamp mate is she a "vegetarian" So this would need to be a long story detailing B/J happy life together. I really like your writing can you do it?
abbyweyr chapter 41 . 12/20/2014
Thought I'd read and reviewed all of these. Nice treat to find I had missed one. Nice to read how it started for him. Wondering if V&S figured out he could read minds.
qhrciskrpc chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
Love this chapter.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I was wondering what happened in between.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 41 . 7/23/2014
Ah so that's how it went down. Good to have the background story.
lesuse chapter 50 . 12/3/2012
Oh, how I wish this is how the story had gone!
bkhchica chapter 50 . 6/11/2012
Haha! I loved this! But I also appreciated the depth of OUNtY :) We just all love Edward and don't want him to break Bella's heart!
bkhchica chapter 46 . 6/11/2012
Cute Cute! I had to laugh at Alice snapping pics of Hennah throwing up on Edward... lol :)
bkhchica chapter 41 . 6/11/2012
I must say it again... I love The Emrys!
bkhchica chapter 38 . 6/11/2012
Such a cute little miniseries. Loved the endings ;)
bkhchica chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
Haha! I love how full of energy Alice is... I can visualize her bouncing in her skin!
bkhchica chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
This was EXACTLY what I was wanting :) Such a sweet moment!
bkhchica chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
As much as I love Edward/Bella, I really loved your imprinting story featuring Embry/Bella. This outtake is sweet!