Reviews for Troubles of a Genderly Confused Teen
DannyPhantom619 chapter 20 . 5h
I can see why this story is so popular...it's fucking hilarious.
Shikome chapter 31 . 7/18
What the? I officially hates cliff hangers now.
Shikome chapter 26 . 7/18
I wonder if there are pairings in this story...
Wait this is not a NaruSasu? T_T
Update please
... It's not exactly funny anymore? Did you even think twice about writing this or were you high on crack as its good to keep a few funny scenes but going overboard is just annoying now.
RykOakwine chapter 31 . 4/16
Good story! The first 20 chapters are good cracky fun and the author manages to make the transition from crack humor to adventure in the last several chapters. A difficult thing to manage!

Sadly the story is abandoned on a cliffhanger so the effort made in the last half dozen chapters is wasted. Still, the first 20 chapters makes for a fun humor crack story so I'll still recommend it.
Obremon chapter 18 . 3/17
oh man you're genius. I was looking for any good comedy but all I found was some sad shit. I can't read more...at least for today or my stomach gonna commit suicide. I haven't lough so hard in
Shadowpawzzz chapter 31 . 10/30/2015
Very good story, I liked how it has blossomed.
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 31 . 10/3/2015
So Orochimaru temporily gave up on Sasuke or something?
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
Omg Naruto made Sasuke nervous and then the ending...farted brutally, boo-bees, and dirt angels...man jokes.
I do kinda feel bad for Sasuke though
Guest chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
Update
TangyCitrus chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
Ah, I keep forgetting to mention since you said you like to reply to reviews, that I have an account but am not able to login with my tablet for some reason. No need to reply or anything, I'm just saying this in case I said something that is wrong or hit a sore spot.
TangyCitrus chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO! EVIL CLIFFHANGER!
And since this hasn't been updated since 2012 I fear I will never get to see the end of this story (even if I don't want it to actually ever end)! This has been one of the best stories I have ever read where Naruto is a girl or turns into a girl, makes friends, unknowingly reveals his dark or unfair past, but most off all, gains a sister who has substance and background and that I absolutely adore! But alas, I'm going to have to just hope this will be updated at some point. Not much more I can do.
Anyways, I loved the interactions between the jonin, the hidden hideout of ROOT, how they went about things smartly and tried to make sure Naruto understood and did what was needed and what wasn't, and the search for the levers. I was questioning though why they didn't get an Inuzuka or Kakashi to track Naruko's scent? I think I had another question but I don't remember it...
GAH! Wanting what happens next is so hard to endure!
Regardless of anything, thank you so much for writing this so well and making this such a joy to read.
Take care and have fun! You deserve it!
:D
TangyCitrus chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
Love the disappointment and anger directed at Kakshi by Tsunade for the lack of teaching about the Kage Bunshin to Naruto. I like that Kakashi admitted his failings and realized he's seriously been neglecting his student and that hes going to try to amend that.

For once, or maybe there's been other times idk, Gai's 'youth' talk and motivations were helpful and needed. I like the way he handled it and how he understood his usual way of speaking needed to be toned down in order for it to have an effect.

Tsunade putting the bugs in her mouth was gross but also pretty cool what she was able to figure out.

I hope Naruko is okay, safe, and will be saved soon! Also for major ass to be whupped, painfully hurt, and destroyed.