Reviews for Dawn
hikora chapter 1 . 1/3
How sweet~. I really like how Genichiro's mother told him he better not let anything happen to Seiichi on the way to school or else, and then him staying on the outer side like a bodyguard. Lol. It's really nice and peaceful. I love it.
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
hmm awesomeeeee story~ :DD i feel this story was soo IN CHARACTER!..

hahah love the ending again ...3 good story~!..and also thumbs up to your gf who feeds you ideas!
Nanomachine02 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This story is great. The way you describe the relationship between Sanada and Yukimura is simply meant to be. The big players as they can love, but will not allow those feelings are seen as a weakness. One more reason why they are so cool!
Lessie Daymon chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
How are there not more reviews for this? Wah, I can't say much about this because there isn't much to criticise, it was just sweet and calming and smoothly written. The flow was absolutely perfect, neither too fast nor slow, and it was simply a pleasure to read. As testament to that, I read it twice.

There's just a tad bit too much saccharine language at the beginning, especially with descriptions of Yukimura, but it smooths out as you go on and doesn't really detract from the entire feel and flow. All and all, you portrayed their relationship and the scene well, and the lack of dialogue is telling and really added to it. There's so much good to say about this, but I'm probably spoiling you here. - I hope to see more from you.
Aadiana chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Were the names of the Sanada family members real or made up?

Sweet, and it wasn't all that fluffy. DD

LOL, your girlfriend gave you the idea? Glad you turned it into a story then. D

~Charmane.
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awesome of always~ They almost like a married couple *cough* XDXD

and Sasuke is 3 3 I've taken a liking to the Kid eversince he appeared XDXD though his resemblance to Renji amused me...much XD

I like this as usual D

-AniManGa19930

P.S. You should watch PairPuri Vol 5 & 8 for Adonis-Yukimura and Cinderella!Rikkai XDXD
Tsukixchan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was so sweet!

Loved it, really.

And I liked the fact that you put Sasuke in this, he's such a adorable kid. :)

Good job!
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aww... This isn't too fluffy at all! :3 In fact it's one of the sweetest thing ever. I totally love how they interact with each other! And also how they can change their personality in such a short time!

Can't wait for more of you works!

YukiKitsune103