Reviews for Hikari
Akihiro1123 chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Aww. Hikari I like her so much. Damn
Yoitemichealis chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Aw, so awesome/cute! I have now decided: You are my new fave nabari writer! It was a long story, but it was well paced so it seemed short.
Thank you so much for sharing the awesomeness,
Yoitemichealis
AngelOfIndifference chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
SO AMAZING! luved every part of it
SilverNeira chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
I love it! It so great that she came back to say goodbye, but will she be visiting them? I mean surely she want to visit them again. So maybe once a year they get to visit each other? Who knows...
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Un! I loved how things went Hikari came back o) How sweet! I'm pretty satisfied with the ending...( though I am a bit sad about Hikari dying...)

- You seriously deserve more reviews! I really enjoyed reading this The way she died was so heroic-ish XP Awesome writing! OFF TO READ MORE FICS NOW JA!
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
Uhh...yeah. I suddenly got the urge to read Nabari fanfics...(kinda got tired of Naruto after the 8th fanfic I read today)

Un! This fic is awesome! (LOVE IT) Aww Hikari died TTTT) Her personality was really nice! She could smile no matter what happened...OFF TO READ THE EPILOGUE! _) JA NE!
April Marciano chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
so perfect! it made me cry! and only great fanfics make me cry! i salute you! hanks for making such a great story! with lots of love and fluffiness from april marciano! you really know how to make a great ending not only with this story but the others as well! XD
Doradu93 chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
... Wonderful...

Thank you.
yumiXjaganshi chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
awwwwwww! i loved it! this was the perfect ending...i had to look up what 'Ichiban no Takaramono' was but when i did it made me smiiiiiiiiile. XD i just LOVED this story! if you cant continue with this story(because it ended) can you maybe write another story similar to it? that would be epic too.

favorite story! :D
yumiXjaganshi chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
oh my goodness! im actually crying right now! i knew this was going to be a bittersweet ending but i love it all the same! An epilogue of what miharu and yoite do after this would be very nice and maybe featuring hikari's funeral or something like a tribute would also help to close the story. oh or you do some kind of symbol where like the wind blows and they hear hikari's song and they know she's okay or have hikari see her parents or something. i wish the story wasnt ending but this was such a great ending that i think its okay.

but i really really love this entire idea. thank you for writting it because its the best nabari no ou story ive ever read.
yumiXjaganshi chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
*sniff sniff* i was actually crying when i read the lyrics. so sad. but so good! i absolutly LOVE this story! its is definatly one of my all time favorites!
bloodplus103 chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
good job i like it can't wait for the next chapter i will be eagerly waiting )
yumiXjaganshi chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
*gasp*! she's been found out! oh noes! desicion time! save yoite or save hikari! DX so sad, but so essiting! update soon!
yumiXjaganshi chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
! i love this story! its so cute! please write more! its gunna be a bittersweet story isnt it? *prepares tissues for a tearful ending*