Reviews for Nami High
t.laurence7 chapter 26 . 4/8
Not the ending my traumatized mind conjured up early hours this morning, but I always loved 8059, second only to R27. Which reminds me.! What happen on the drunken trip to Okinawa with Reborn-Sensei and Tuna-Fish.!? Are they together now.? Or is it a three-way with Enma in the mix.? Or is it another love triangle with Reborn, Tsuna and Enma.? To be honest, I hate the rivalry so I'd be annoyed with a love triangle but not opposed to a three-way relationship. Everyone knows Reborn can handle two of the cutest ukes in the entire world, after all. Lol. Will there be a story about them.?
t.laurence7 chapter 20 . 4/8
That just devastated me. I know that it probably gets better and I thought I could survive stupid chapter fucking 19 so I continued to this chapter, number 20, the number of my own bday (I will never be able to hear the birthday song without remembering this chapter btw, so thanks for that), but no. I can't fucking do it. I'm crying so fucking hard and its 4:06 in the morning and I know I won't be able to sleep well after this because I'm so fucking wrecked. Oh my God. Oh my God, Gokudera.! D; D; D; Imma fucking murder that bastard. I don't care that he's fictional. He is so fucking dead in my mind and he was killed by Yamamoto and Hibari, Gokudera's two amazingly sexy lovers. Yup. The end. I still don't feel any better even though I made up my own ending. Fuck. I'll try to continue but fuck. I need a break. I hope I don't cry anymore than I already have. Fuck. T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T I hope that bastard father of his dies too. Fucking asshole.
Amora.Lee chapter 23 . 6/15/2015
Takeshi you say all the right things but you ALWAYS call. Call Gokudera Call Hida your so fucking weak and you keep making promises just so you can break them. You do so much good but you erode it with your weakness
Amora.Lee chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
Damn you, you made me cry ("_ _)
Amora.Lee chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
WAE! WAE! WAE!

WHY why did it have to be Gokudera wasnt his dad enough, wasnt the pain Yamamoto's continued indecision enough. WHY THIS. God how do you even begin to get back up he was toeing the edge already.

You know what Gokudera-ah FUCK EM ALL abd kill that bastard
Amora.Lee chapter 18 . 6/15/2015
ヽ ( ゚ Д ゚ ) ノ Oh God,Oh God! Dont let that demon come take Goku. Please let someone realize
Amora.Lee chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
Again i ask you Yamamoto-ssi WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WHAT (/゚Д゚)/ ?
Amora.Lee chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Yamamoto-san what the hell are you doing? !?
︵(益)︵/(../)"
Amora.Lee chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
Yamamoto you are gonna get it. Greedy bastard
Nimfah chapter 26 . 5/22/2015
Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it very much and loved all pairings in it. Too bad we didn't see Bel and Fran in the end but I'm hoping they did made up after all... .
asdf chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
hello. just want tell you that i love this fic soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. i love the fluff and the angst. i love the plot, it was the best! and i love you for making such a masterpiece! thank you so much for all the hard work!

just one thing... i think you overdid expressing yamamoto's ficklenes. it was still great, and i know it was intentional, you wanted tell us that yama also makes mistakes and that it was just really hard for him to choose with his feelings jumbled up and all, but i think the scenes where he's indecisive just became too repetitive... him doing it twice or 3times should've been enough to express that indecisiveness. but it was still really good!

also... i actually am here to ask you, kneeling and with forehead touching the ground, to make more 8059 fics! please, i'm begging you! i know you just mentioned in your last edit that you wanted to write for other fandoms... but please still write for 8059... there are only few who write about this pairing and there's only 1 or 2 who's as good as you. so please... be an angel for the 8059 lovers and don't forget about this pairing. TT
Colampir chapter 26 . 2/12/2015
this story is awesome
but I lost count of how often I wanted to smack Yamamoto... xD
I love the end it's really nice :)
but I'm a little sad that there's no epilogue for the other pairings.. I really wanted to know what happened to Bel and Fran - it's kinda sad like this :(
though I admit that it really makes no sense to write something if you don't feel like it
I love this story nonetheless :D
kie-bakausagi chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
Omg, i finished this whole story in one day. Damn, THIS IS TOO GOOD THAT MAKE ME CRY SOMETIMES. HAYATO IS THE PITTIEST THING EVER. I really really really want to see an epilogue. XS, D18 and B26 are my freakin' otps besides 8059. THIS STORY IS PERFECT ;-; although, there are some parts that i wanna slam Yamamoto for hurting my Hayato. Anyway, I really really cant wait to see the epilogue. THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL FANFIC :')
Guest chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
i so fucking hate yamamoto... if u love someone love that person nottttt another person also... hibari to i had him.. poor hayato if i were him i make yamamoto feel what i had feel & then i forgive him..
TheName'sJES chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
I'm horrible in English so I'm just going to say that I VERY VERY MUCH enjoyed this story and read it again today for hours and is still awesome.
Now, I'm wondering what happened to Bel and Fran...? You didn't say how they resolved their problem and I was kind of looking forward to that scene so, ya know, I'm just a teeeeny bit curious of their side of the story. Actually I'm dying to know their ending so could you maybe write a short story on how Bel and Fran made up or not? I still love the story so don't fret! Thanks.