Reviews for Nami High
Amora.Lee chapter 23 . 6/15
Takeshi you say all the right things but you ALWAYS call. Call Gokudera Call Hida your so fucking weak and you keep making promises just so you can break them. You do so much good but you erode it with your weakness
Amora.Lee chapter 20 . 6/15
Damn you, you made me cry ("_ _)
Amora.Lee chapter 19 . 6/15

WHY why did it have to be Gokudera wasnt his dad enough, wasnt the pain Yamamoto's continued indecision enough. WHY THIS. God how do you even begin to get back up he was toeing the edge already.

You know what Gokudera-ah FUCK EM ALL abd kill that bastard
Amora.Lee chapter 18 . 6/15
ヽ ( ゚ Д ゚ ) ノ Oh God,Oh God! Dont let that demon come take Goku. Please let someone realize
Amora.Lee chapter 17 . 6/15
Again i ask you Yamamoto-ssi WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WHAT (/゚Д゚)/ ?
Amora.Lee chapter 16 . 6/15
Yamamoto-san what the hell are you doing? !?
Amora.Lee chapter 15 . 6/15
Yamamoto you are gonna get it. Greedy bastard
Nimfah chapter 26 . 5/22
Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it very much and loved all pairings in it. Too bad we didn't see Bel and Fran in the end but I'm hoping they did made up after all... .
asdf chapter 26 . 3/4
hello. just want tell you that i love this fic soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. i love the fluff and the angst. i love the plot, it was the best! and i love you for making such a masterpiece! thank you so much for all the hard work!

just one thing... i think you overdid expressing yamamoto's ficklenes. it was still great, and i know it was intentional, you wanted tell us that yama also makes mistakes and that it was just really hard for him to choose with his feelings jumbled up and all, but i think the scenes where he's indecisive just became too repetitive... him doing it twice or 3times should've been enough to express that indecisiveness. but it was still really good!

also... i actually am here to ask you, kneeling and with forehead touching the ground, to make more 8059 fics! please, i'm begging you! i know you just mentioned in your last edit that you wanted to write for other fandoms... but please still write for 8059... there are only few who write about this pairing and there's only 1 or 2 who's as good as you. so please... be an angel for the 8059 lovers and don't forget about this pairing. TT
Colampir chapter 26 . 2/12
this story is awesome
but I lost count of how often I wanted to smack Yamamoto... xD
I love the end it's really nice :)
but I'm a little sad that there's no epilogue for the other pairings.. I really wanted to know what happened to Bel and Fran - it's kinda sad like this :(
though I admit that it really makes no sense to write something if you don't feel like it
I love this story nonetheless :D
kie-bakausagi chapter 26 . 2/1
Omg, i finished this whole story in one day. Damn, THIS IS TOO GOOD THAT MAKE ME CRY SOMETIMES. HAYATO IS THE PITTIEST THING EVER. I really really really want to see an epilogue. XS, D18 and B26 are my freakin' otps besides 8059. THIS STORY IS PERFECT ;-; although, there are some parts that i wanna slam Yamamoto for hurting my Hayato. Anyway, I really really cant wait to see the epilogue. THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL FANFIC :')
Guest chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
i so fucking hate yamamoto... if u love someone love that person nottttt another person also... hibari to i had him.. poor hayato if i were him i make yamamoto feel what i had feel & then i forgive him..
TheName'sJES chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
I'm horrible in English so I'm just going to say that I VERY VERY MUCH enjoyed this story and read it again today for hours and is still awesome.
Now, I'm wondering what happened to Bel and Fran...? You didn't say how they resolved their problem and I was kind of looking forward to that scene so, ya know, I'm just a teeeeny bit curious of their side of the story. Actually I'm dying to know their ending so could you maybe write a short story on how Bel and Fran made up or not? I still love the story so don't fret! Thanks.
eyelids chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
i hope you will mention the 10069 ending as well...
aerean94 chapter 26 . 2/4/2014

I can't believe it!

I can't believe it's ending!

This fanfiction was one of the first fanfictions I've read on this site when I was just getting into the KHR fandom!

It's amazing yet sad to see that one of my favorite fanfictions is coming to an end.

Yes, the wait was long and I sometimes wondered if you had fallen off the planet but...but the wait was always worth it. Every single chapter you delivered was amazing and just drew me in and got me into a roller coaster of feels. I enjoyed every single moment of it.

I'm so happy that each of these idiots are finding happiness! They all deserve it because of the crap they went through, especially Gokudera! I just wanted to find a way to defy logic and jump into here and give him a big ol hug!

You did such a wonderful job of dishing out this dramatic story, tearing us apart with all the angst, making us smile like an idiot with the fluff, and making us nosebleed with the sexy scenes.

Thank you, Mel, for being such a wonderful author! I'm glad to be a fan of this story and I'm happy to be on the journey that was this amazing fic with you and countless other fans.

The epilogue is next and I'm excited for it!

Do your best!