Reviews for Master of Disguise
B chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I looove Cibby . and I loved your fanfic!

So sweet and funny... just like Cibby
canyouplaypretend chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I am the biggest Cibby/Seddie fan ever! This Cibby songfic? Adorabley amazingly perfectly hilarious! There should be a TON more Cibby fanfics!
drawingtoaclose chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I think you nailed Gibby's "Gibby-ness" perfectly. Love Gib. He's awesome, just ask him. Yet, he self-promotes and exudes bravado without one ounce of Ego. At the same time, he's clueless as to how weird he really is. Or is he? He just can't be bothered with worrying about it. His image, as viewed by everyone else, means nothing to him. "Ya don't get me and all my awesomeness? Your loss". Also, I like that your story never "got there". It showed a build up to a possibility without ever making anything concrete.

Hope the show can find more for him to do. I'd like to see him

used more as a person and less as a "prop".
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Yah know I can't resist those puppy dog eyes (: I loved it. Cute (: I wish there were more Gibby fics. Seddie is taking over... and I'm not a big Seddie or Creddie fan so the fanfiction doesn't really speak to me. ):
mirage888 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey, I love FF5, but I haven't heard this song yet! I love Cibby, they're the perfect weird couple. It's nice to see some Cibby fics that aren't just Seddie side dishes! Very good.
Geekquality chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
aww cute! i love cibby! :]
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 12/12/2010