Reviews for Again Through Eyes I Saw in Tears
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Gah, I miss the brotherly love too! Here's hoping that we get many chick flick moments when the show returns :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wonderful fic! :)
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sweet.
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is so sad!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
ohh god, oh god. this was so intense, so sad, so emotional. Sammy much older and through so much and dean who thinks his little brothers mind is far away from sanity. Dean who tries to comfort sammy but ne does not know what will happened to them. I wish the brotherly love would have been the same all seasons through. I also loved the first two seasons; where dean was the overprotective big brother - which every silbling want - and sam was so sweet, so full of innocent and faith in god and the good in people.

I loved the scene at the end. When Dean holds his desperate brother, who seems so fragile, so far away and so sad. I miss it really that dean tries to comfort sam.

Your writing skills are perfect. Really. I wish someday in the future you will write a longer story; you are amazing and really talented. I love your way to describe sam - how fragile his mind his, how good he is and so sad and so sweet. great.