Reviews for What If
Slumberdore chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
I know it's been 4 years... But how about an update? Please?
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
please please update the story
Shinnypichu88 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
why'd the story die D:
Selias chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I thought that Aang only got hit by the lightning because he was distracted by Zuko.
matthew.vaughan.9237 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This is an uber cool story, keep 'em comin'!
scorchedtrees chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This is really interesting, to see S3 with Zuko part of the Gaang. I like it :)
Cupuffle chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Hey! This is the second time I've found this story while browsing through all the Zutara fics and I enjoyed it just as much this time around as the last :D! I think the way you've written this story with Zuko actually joining in CoD and then his part in the series from there is actually quite believable and I feel like this is what would have happened if the show actually did this! So that means I'd really like to find out what happens in this story with the rest of the episodes! And that means you have to keep writing! Please?! Pleeeeeaaaassseee?! :D
Alice chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I am really loving this so far, please keep writing! I think maybe some more original stuff would be kind of cool like you did with Hawky and the end of this chapter with Combustion Man/Sparky Sparky Boom Man and Zuko and Katara and Toph :)
underlings chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is definitely one of the better "Zuko joins the Gaang after CoD" fics; it definitely deserves more reviews! I like the little Zutara moments sprinkled into the plot, and yet how closely it manages to remain to canon. The Toph/Zuko bonding this chapter was nice, plus the little Taang moment.

& I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'm really curious about how you're going to deal with The Puppetmaster and Day of Black Sun with Zuko there along with Team Avatar... it'll definitely be interesting!
stalburkslovers chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
awesome :)
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I'm liking this so far. I really hope you'll update it.
ArchAng3l chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Oh my God. This story is fantastic! You MUST update this soon! All the other stories about this (Zuko choosing good at the cross roads of destiny) are crap! Yours is the only good one, and you excel at writing this! Please update again! Your Korra stories are also really good, but I want to see more of this as well! Thats how good it is!
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
This is fun. I hope you can update again soon. Keep up the good work.
limitedition chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
wow. interesting, very intersting take on the story, can not wait for more of this story, keep up the awesome writing :) at first i thought katara would be wrong to forgive zuko so quickly but then i realised that he did not betray her trust at ba sing sei, which means quite a bit in the story :P. take things slow, dont rush the relationships, keep it realistic. overall, awesome writing can't wait for more :)
elibunny44 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
excellent story u have. I coul totally imagine the show like this. Can't wait for the next chapter. With love elibunny44 D