Reviews for Tale of Two Death Notes
I FUCKING LOVE YOUR MELLO! He's so much more mature yet still has that same explosive spirit.

and oh god the mello/light scenes were better than I could have ever imagined!

(secretly already shipping an ot3 with L mello and light)
I love this.
I love Mello
I love light
I love your writing
LunaluvsYourmom chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Wow this is amazing! I only read the begginning of the first chapter, because i don't have lots of time, and was blown away!
Quirinius chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
You've a damn long vacation...
Em Lee chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
you havent updated since 2011...please tell me you didnt die in a drunken car accident
rehtarp chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
You've been gone since 2011 yet I'm still here praying god damn this was so damn good and it was just getting intense and now its over and you're gone and I will never know what happens and what Light is up to and ugh ugh ugh I hope you are having a nice life I don't even know if you will see this but maybe you will get a sudden revelation and have this desire to finish this story at least that's what I'm praying for god damn I came because I didn't want the show to end and the feels killed me they bROKE me and so I searched I found your story it gave me hope it made me chuckle and much to my dismay I eagerly finish chapter 8 and find that you have gone and its been 3 years and there's no way that you will finish it and goddamn this goddamn I love you you're an amazing author and I understand that you have better things to do but ugh ugh you might not even remember what the plot was going to turn into you might be rusty on the characters you might not remember the show very well you might not even be alive and that makes me sad and if you do for some reason feel nostalgic and come back to this website and read this review I greatly apologize for I have not used punctuation once in the entirety of this message goddamn this story was so beautiful and I was looking forward to feeling feels but that's okay I'm just a little sad but I will get over it everyone gets over sadness at some point or they die and are relieved of it then but I will think about this story a lot and will always wonder what was going on and how it ended and I feel a bit like Hazel Grace Lancaster and you are Vancouver but you are much nicer and better and I am just feeling very sad now I apologize you probably won't ever see this and well I'm sorry I hope you live a happy happy life
Kiarene chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh I love this AU! It's completely plausible, superbly well-written, and full of twists, much like the canon! I hope you've not dropped this completely...
darkdranzer chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
:O oh my light's sudden revelation was totally not expected. but nice. really really nice. i want moarrrrr
AreYouReady chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
More? Please? Beggy meow? Pleeeeease?
Chasing chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
This fic was... wow, it's been so interesting! I love what you've done with the characters, especially Matt, actually, this is the first time I've seen him strait in the history of ever. It's awesome. Yeah.

Write on! Love your vocab, your style is to die for XD Thanks for posting!
viviboo chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
This story is simply amazing. I never suspected that Light would be a Death Note owner at one point of time in this story because his character here is so pure and already Near is on a right track to find the murder(s). The relationship between all the characters is interesting. I'd feel sorry for Near if I wouldn't be such a firm Light supporter. I wonder how Light is going to save himself from this situation.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
~ I am dealing with an object that defies the fundamental laws of this universe with its mere existence, not to mention throws thousands of years of philosophy right the fuck out the door and you have the gall to suggest that some over-hyped letter is going to help the situation?

I like the humour.

~ lockdown

Good decision. Though I expect L can pick this lock.

Darn! Light is far better qualified to research this notebook than L. L might be known as international detective, but Light isn't a militarist either. One Death Note doesn't mean much, because there are other Death Notes in the world, just difficult to find.

~ You honestly think that if Japan came into true conflict with another country that the Death Note being under your supervision is going to stop your military from using it?

How the hell L could so easily break into his lab, I still don't know.

~ ...Japan had used the notebook behind Light's back, which L was 87% sure they already had.

Then Light would have seen the names added, wouldn't he?

~ Did he really solve it?

No, he didn't. Word 'magic' isn't an explanation, because it doesn't allow scientist to independently replicate it.

I really dislike Mello.

Ryuk eats apple pie? I thought he likes only fresh apples?

~ L just dug into another slice of cake and wondered why everyone around him was crazy.

~ deal a death blow to a major Yakuza ring all at once

L didn't ask you to do this. In fact, L doesn't like this.

~ Genius though he may be, Light needed a second opinion on his math beyond the blank stares of the detective and Mello.

Wa-ta-ri!

~ what had Light just done?

Amusing.

~ Always, Light. I will always protect you.

Maudlin?

Near is alive? How?

~ Doing anything more than breathing in the same room with L usually turned into an agonizing experience, so why would the detective break the mold now?

~ I was bored, and it was entertaining... So…we're like…what now? The Gay Detective Agency?

Why did nobody tackle Roger? I hope Kira's instructions aren't completely invincible.

In any case, it shows that Kira knows Roger's face and name.

~ Oh Watson, you clever clever fiend.

~ Twin brother, Light just died actually. Horribly tragic. Name's Moon.

All the records will show Light had no twin brother. Will not they?

~ ex-Wammy's

B?

~ Light's memories were still burning through his mind

Are you telling me Light recruited A to be Kira, and gave up the Death Note to him to have no memories, to not be a suspect? I hope that I'm mistaken.

~ He needed to get L's Death Note.

What for? Darn you! Light has already touched it before, can already see Ryuk, and L will not give up ownership of it.

Confused. Good luck to L and Light.

~ It was making Light's job too easy, actually.

Darn. If Light attacks L, it will make my intention of wishing luck to both of them difficult. Because I will have to take L's side.

~ They were all on the team that beat out Dr. Yagami's research on quantum mechanical phenomena at the edges of black holes as they related to multiple universe theory.

Light, either oyu are an idiot, or you want to be caught. I think the latter. Consciously, or not, you want to be caught.
netglow chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Ooh, it's heating up!

Although Light and Mello are good together, I'm more of a fan of L and Light. To be honest, I debated on giving up on this fic due to the Light and Mello pairing, but your writing drew me in and wouldn't let me go.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
OHHHHHH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS. Now, part of that may be the all-nighter I just pulled to fix my sleep schedule, but most of it is because this fic is sheer awesomeness, and for once that's not too hyperbolic! I don't usually like Mello/Near, but that's because of how people characterize Near; you've done an amazing job with him and I was trying to keep my heart from breaking for Mello before Near showed up! :D L and Light are amazing as well, especially with the new twist introduced in these last two chapters! A has the Death Note and is working with Light! Light's our friendly neighborhood double agent ala a familiar memory gambit? THAT is what made me squeak in joy and risk waking up people! Hopefully the next chapter will be relatively soon, but don't rush it to the point that quality takes a hit! This fic has held up a high standard for characterization and plot, andd I absolutely can't wait for more!
auburn.gaze chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
I just started reading this today and I am totally engrossed with the story! I love the way you write! How you blend the story with physics and wormholes, and then you add a dash of spice with the steamy tension between Mello, Light and L... Brilliant! I'm so happy to have come across this! I can't believe I almost missed this.

I also love how L and Light are masters of 2 different fields. I really do think Light is perfect for science because he's the type to be precise to the point of being obsessive compulsive.

I'm also loving the Mello and Light pairing. I'm kind of rooting for them, even though you mentioned that this will be an L and Light pairing eventually.

I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. Even though I haven't finished reading the rest yet, this story is one of my top favorites. Great job!