Reviews for Predator
VoltageStone chapter 6 . 3/18
My God, this isn't even the first time I've read this. That was like a year ago... And I've been reading it ever since. By far my favorite story; not only is it beautifully written, it is also an interesting story. Thanks, even though I'm late to the party (again God damn it).
Nayas-Wankys chapter 1 . 2/28
im on the jori spree rn like fuck me up i am finding the good shit and holy fuck man i am back into the feels train and I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA FUCK ME UP BUT I AM READY FOR IT FUCK MAN I LOVE THIS SHIP AND your writing is bomb as fuck my dude i love this amen god bless
VBJTDEPT chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Wow me encantó...tenia d todo...drama, romance, candente... Fic completo!
mr man hand chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
oh... my god... this is so... good...
ablaze chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Wow. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. This. Is. AMAZING. Absolutely amazing. I love this so much. Your characterization is so strong and good and consistent and the plot! ALSO so strong and good and consistent. Everything flowed so well and made so much sense and I believed every second of it. Also shoutout to *those* scenes...hot hot hot and so well written? Amazing. THE WHOLE THING IS AMAZING. I know I'm literally years late to this party but boy am I glad I made it ;) Also the ending to this was perfect thank you God thank you Jesus and thank you.
raggedyman01 chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Great. Same calibre I've come to expect of you. Liked the lemon.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Holy shiz fockles, that was more intense than JUST smut.
Dra.K-Doof chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I haven't read something from you in a long time (which is okay because I didn't come here to write you about how I feel about your incomplete Jori fanfics) In fact, I was wondering if it possible that you could give a permission to translate this fanfic to Spanish? It would be a pleasure for me to do it...
Writerforlife1235 chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
This is one of the best Jori fanfictions that I have ever read and the ending was just mindblowing. Great job.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
I have to agree with you here Abe. I don't usually like stories that have open endings like this, but it seemed like the perfect place to end. We all know that whatever happens in the future, they will eventually end up together.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
This is seriously one of the longest sex scenes I've read, not that I'm complaining. But I love that this has a plot to and their sex was filled with raw emotion. I hope you keep writing, you are a great contribution to the fandom.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Amazing!
RedEsmerald chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
This is one of the best Jori fics I have ever read here. i love how you keep the personalities just like in the show and the last sentence in this chapter was the perfect ending.
LenyRehim chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
Magnifico, no tengo más palabras para describir esta historia.. Me hubiera gustado ver al menos el punto de vista de Jade