Reviews for The Order Of Things
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
te hace querer leer mas
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
the magic was very imaginative.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Kilgharrah's awesome.
Great showdown between Merlin and uther.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
The knights are just awesome. Merlin's funny when he ate the bread. poor guy must have been starving.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Omg. How did uther find out. Uther's such an ass. You wrote him well.
very dramatic chapter.
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Excellent! My definition of "happy ending" is Merlin and Arthur together and alive and friends.
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Wow, the stuff has really hit the fan. Great story!
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
This is good; I'm supposed to have been asleep over an hour ago, but I just keep reading!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I started eeping when I realized how they were going to escape from the tower. :D
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Oh yay! The knights just got, like, 1000 awesomeness points in my book.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh, my. That was... intense. O_O
And I'm glad you properly restrained Merlin. I'm always kind of peeved when people take the easy route of 'magic-blocking handcuffs' or a 'magic-repressing cell.' Because wouldn't those things require magic to create...?
But this setup, I can buy.
LinBates chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Loved your story & can't wait until the sequel!

However that said I found a mistake in your story, the first time the mistake was mention was earlier than the following paragraph & after showing the issue I'll explain why it's an error. Note the following paragraph:
"It was slow progress to begin with, as they struggled around in the dark. They had headed out in groups, going all directions, in case Uther's hunch was wrong. There had been little short of chaos around the castle after the dragon had helped the seven(six) fugitives escape."

Originally there had been 5 knights, Arthur & Merlin that knew about Merlin's magic. 4 knights rescued Merlin & Arthur, the 5th knight (Olwen) stayed behind as their contact in Camelot. 4 knights plus Arthur & Merlin equal 6 fugitives not seven. The earlier reference was made in a comment somewhere between their rescue of Merlin & the above paragraph.
Waanderlust chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Well, that ws dramatic! Loved the BAMF Merlin in telling Uther off in that last bit.
servant123 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Very cool and intriguing story so far! I love getting to know all your original characters, and seeing how the different people and events weave together is really interesting. I look forward to reading more of this series :) Keep up the awesome work!
God bless *heart*