Reviews for Heavy in your arms
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Great story. Understanding of the characters is obvious. Excellent character development. Descriptive. A real pleasure to read. Will continue to read if ever updated.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Amku chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Aww, so sad to see it unfinished. It's great so far. I hope you get the itch to work on it again sometime )
mudkiprox chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I got to the en of this chapter and actually pouted because there wasnt another chapter XD Totally like this story!
R chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I love this! Write more please! :)
scarlettfire chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
It's a good story. I'm always interested in what happened to 10.5/Doctor's clone/Doctor's Duplicate/whatever-you-wanna-call-him and Rose.

Will you be writing any more chapters? It's good.
I HAVE NO NAME chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
This is fantastic. Keep it up.
xtremelyblonde chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I just finished watching the end of season four, and decided to come to FF and see if anyone had written anything about Rose and 10.2. I was supremely pleased to see and read you story. You seem to have captured the characters extremely well, and I can see them saying these things as I'm reading.

I do, however, have a few comments: I noticed that you tend to use "then" a lot. When you use it as you do, at the beginning of the sentence, and particularly in more then one sentence in a paragraph, it makes it feel more like a list of what's happening, as opposed to a free flowing story.

There were you used the same describing phrase fairly close together. Most writers tend to avoid that because it can confuse a reader and make them think they've skipped back a few sentences.

I also noticed a few commas missing, which can be due to your mind moving quicker then your fingers.

Overall, that's really not a lot of issues, and very easily corrected. You have some real talent, and I will most definitely be watching this story.

Best of luck!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
The rest of the bad news can wait until later. Not good, not good at all and now Rose knows that he lied to her about Donna. Things are going to get rough.
ANARCHY RULES chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Keep up the good work.
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was a brilliant first chapter. I really enjoyed it.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I have been made new. Please don't let me go. I desperately need you - that says it all. good chapter - at least they have started to talk!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I have to say that this is a good start. I can't wait to see where you go from here. I'm curious to find out what happens!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
lovely start - She had always been meant for him in some sort - that line really says it all.