Reviews for Superhero's Foley
isis424 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
MORE!
Shamira The Guardian chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I don't mind you making Virgle and Richie gay from what I heard Richie from the comics is gay, not sure on Virgle though I've only seen the show not the comics.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Very interesting relationships between them. It's hard to find a good cross over! :D Please, continue! Even I'm a couple years late to read this. ;

I do find this very drastic and tensed up, but I love it! What is Ghost Writer up to now?
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
interesting, update.
Echoheart chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Ohhh boy. Ghostwriters just asking for it. I rather like the Danny/Tucker pairing. Don't see enough of it.

I don't really watch Static Shock, but from the few episodes I have seen (way back when) you've kept Virg pretty close to his canon-self.
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Yayy, next chapter! XD Okay, enough silliness.

I liked the way you handled Virgil, and from what I could get of his personality from the first few episodes I think it seems very in-character of him (instinctive, occasionally brash, but well-meaning and defintely full of the "hero" mentality). I think I particularly enjoy it in this case, though, because he's protective and emotional for Richie, and...I always love protective...(well I was gonna say "protective semes" but actually I like protectiveness in general, coming from any direction...it just very romantic and dramatic).

Anyway.

Poor Tuck, though. The unsuspecting victim of Virgil's outburst. XD But, I think he handled it reasonably well, and I think it's realistic that they got into explaining each other's world (well, Tuck explained his, anyway). But yeah.

I look forward to seeing what's going on with Richie (or, I assume that's what the next chapter will be about, but obviously I'll be reading it whatever you put in there...:P).

Thanks again for taking the time to write this up! You're doing very well, and I hope you continue to get other reviewers. :)

~Moonstar
Daniel Phantom chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Continue. This. Now. Eight days after the first publishing is long enough for you to write another chapter, right?

Now while I contemplate my new-found love for you, I'm also deviously plotting evil ways to manipulate you to write more.
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
D'awwww...poor Virgil. His anxieties seem very realistic, though, and one can't really blame him for feeling the way he does. Being unique can at once be a very special and a very disconcerting thing, and it's only natural to have insecurities about it at times, but he's fortunate to have Richie there to support him through it, and I'm sure that's more than enough to make it all well worth it. :)

Tucker's thoughts are interesting too, and again, understandable. I especially love the finish, though...it DOES make it more dramatic...dun dun dun DUN! Lol. Good work, and thanks so much for the Christmas present/Christmas present in the making~! I expected a one-shot, but this is...wow. :) *hugs* Thanks a bunch. .

~Moonstar