Reviews for The Carriage Ride
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This is BRILLIANT! Thank you so much for writing these amazing Rapunzel/Eugene oneshots! I found the part when Rapunzel was telling Eugene about the 'hints' she gave really funny, especially when Rapunzel was explaining to Eugene about Pascal being the 'something blue' in their wedding and the chameleon trying to find 'the perfect shade of blue'! :D thanks again for sharing this wonderfully unique oneshot; hope you write more in the near future! :)
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
oh shiiiiiit!
Nice, though.
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This was absolutely adorable! I think you've captured the characters really well.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I was reading Rapunzel's version of a perfect proposal when I noticed Mr. Darcy got every single one wrong *giggles* This was very cute. Thanks for writing it
Preposterousity chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
OMG THIS WAS SO UTTERLY HILARIOUS! AND THAT BIT WHEN EUGENE SAID HE HAD BEEN PLANNING TO PROPOSE AT THE BANQUET- I SWEAR I ALMOST DIED.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aww poor Eugene, poor Rapunzel. I'm not entirely sure whose side to be on, lol. On the one hand, Eugene is so pitiful, he doesn't know why she's mad and then he's watching another guy propose to her and being pushed in the mud but then, on the other hand, poor Rapunzel. She's been hinting her naive little head off and that idiot just doesn't see it. (I mean if Pascal being blue isn't a clue I don't know what is, lol. - That was so very Rapunzel-like, by the way, that I totally lol'd when I read it.)

Very nice fic. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was awful. As a writer you should know better than to make an awkwardly long conversation, and it should never have been about a proposal. I lost interest quickly when they were talking in the carriage so I skipped ahead and didn't actually finish reading. If you wish to write something others won't get bored with you must move the story or setting occasionally, you spent too much time focused on him trying to figure the whole thing out. Had you stated the scene scene at a picnic or some recreational activity and then moved it to the carriage and then moved it again so something was actually happening, it would have been a good story. Just remember every good story moves.
HannahBerrie chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love this story so much! Great work!
HornedHelmet chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Soooooooo adorable! SQUEEEEE!
domani guardian chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh my god. SO CUTE. I love Eugene and Rapunzel :D
Lucy in the Sky with Dimonds chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
"—Rapunzel will you pipe down so I can propose?"

Love that! So cute. I'm really getting into your writing. I don't add people to my favorites list unless they're REALLY good. And I really like your work.
LiahFaile chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm not a person that goes 'squee' a lot, but:

YAAAAAAAYYYY!

Everything you write is amazingly in character, I'm almost treating it as canon. Thanks for coming back to the fanfic scene with your amazing talent!
2950638 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved this! Rapunzel's description of how NOT to propose made me think, "OMG! She's describing Mr Darcy's proposal!" (Mr Darcy is the male protagonist of Pride and Prejudice, in case your life is incomplete and you haven't read it. :]) I LOVED YOUR STORY! Write more!
millernumber1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is a very sweet, well-written fanfic - I particularly like the way you have Eugene verbalize his relationship with Rapunzel - with both flair and sweetness. And Rapunzel, though she doesn't have an internal view here, is brilliantly done as well.
The-Shepherd's-Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
If only I had become a member of FanFiction earlier! This is so good, I can't believe I would have never read it! O_O

Oh...my...gosh! Eugene is CLASSIC! He is so in character I can't even explain it! When he about tried the smolder, I was laughing so hard my cat started meowing at me! Both Punzie and Eugene are totally on target! I love "watching"(if you could call it that) Rapunzel pouting, or when she's angry. It's funny because no matter how angry she can be, she can never loose that inner sweetness, as much as she tries to hide it!

And, WOW! That proposal(could you call it that?) was totally unexpected! My own hand flew to my mouth when Eugene brought out that ring... That awkwardness is so characteristic of him, and Rapunzel's sudden excitement was great!

UGGGGH, the cuteness is drowning me! Such a cute story, especially for a one-shot! _ Loved it!

-kittehkitty2