Reviews for The Carriage Ride
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
LOL! Ah... clueless Eugene - so sweet! I highly enjoyed this story, especially Rapunzel's acceptance of Eugene's "proposal" and Eugene's excellent behavior during Prince Randolph's own proposal. :D Great work!
LitLove chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is PURE LOVE! I can't help it, I'm addicted. This is so wonderful written and funny to read and Flynn is cute when he's clueless. *hihi*

Both thumbs up! Great story! Love it, fave it, subscribe you and your stories!

Best,

LitLove
DunderMifflinite chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
So adorable! I love this pair. Great story.
flamingpinkchucks chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story! Rapunzel and Eugene were perfect, and the whole thing was just adorable. :)

Out of curiosity, was this inspired by an episode of The Dick Van Dyke show called “My husband is a Check Grabber”? If it is, what a brilliant idea! The situation fits them perfectly :)

Anyway, keep writing!
Otaku Takeshi chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I KNEW IT. THATS WHY SHE'S UPSET. What? Oh. *ahem*

Nice job! -'
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I'm about as dense as Eugene! It took me until his impersonation of Prince Randolph to clue in to the reason as to Rapunzel's anger. At first, I bought the whole 'where's my jealousy?' idea, but the actual reason seems to hold more weight. Though the idea of Eugene being jealous is highly adorable. Hm . . . jealous Rapunzel?

Ah, poor Eugene. Poor, dense Eugene. I thoroughly enjoyed his careful examination of the evening in question. Also, Pascal as Rapunzel's something blue is also very awesome. Great work!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So she is getting proposals from other princes - go Rapunzel!And that was really the worst proposal ever, but he does have credit from dying for her. I love that Pascal will be her something blue!
SailorIchigo2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"He'd been the one washing muck out of his hair—his wonderful, wonderful hair—at one in the morning." I LOLed. Seriously, if Disney decides to make a sequel to Tangled, they should hire you to write it. It would be the best Disney movie ever!
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was probably one of the funniest and most romantic fics I've read here so far XD Keep up the good work!
Alex6788 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great fanfic!

I loved it.
kelly dawson chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I loved it! You are so good at writing fan fiction! I absolutely adore this!
AdriRin chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
bahahahha i am in love with you and your one shots. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THEM.

That was SOOO EUGENE AND RAPUNZEL. You nailed it. Their character and dialogue - perfect. And that was SO FUNNY. I was snickering my head off during the entire thing. Snicker snicker stifled giggle.

Ahhhh what a beautiful fluffy and cute little piece... Eugene is such a sweetheart. /quickly rushes off to your next fic
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww! So cute! Ha ha, Rapunzel was funny getting all mad because Eugene hadn't proposed, and then she wouldn't even give him a chance to ask.
1008604 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Absolutely fantastic! Perfect characterization, cute storyline, great dialogue. You definitely have their reactions down to a science. Great job
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011