Reviews for The Carriage Ride
emm297 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This seriously deserves more reviews. Seriously. One of the best one-shots in this fandom :) Rapunzel just can't wait to get married huh?
Journye chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
May I just say, this was an amazing short story.

You kept both Rapunzel and Eugene in character how Disney had created them, and used their quirks and mannerisms perfectly.

The dialog was so clever and witty, my attention never wavered, and I was able to visualize the story in my head as well.

Most of Eugene's lines were hilarious and had me squeezing my sides as I laughed.

May I just say, this story is top notch, I swear it could be ripped out of the script or something.

Just beautiful, I do hope you write more. c:
wsxokn chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh, that is so very cute and sweet...
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very cute! I especially loved the idea of Pascal being the "something blue."
NinePhantomDragons chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
aww, this fic was really sweet. Hope to see you write more Tangled fanfics!
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You have a perfect grasp on their banter! Wonderful story!
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Epic win for this story. :DDDD
Windy Silvermist chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love this somuch and you captured Rapunzel great!
LaughsAtThunder chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Awww! That was so adorable! I loved it! I hope you write more Tangled stories in the future, I would love to read them :)
PeetaPan45 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
ah that was brilliant! Lovely story :)
Rose7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
How cute! Again, love the premise- Flynn/Eugene's reaction to the Prince's proposal seems very in character. It's an interesting take having Rapunzel stew about it without confronting him more directly/immediately. Honestly, I could see her doing either, and I enjoyed the way this reaction played out. As always, hope to read more!
sadal suud chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow, the dialogue for this was EXCELLENT. I'm impressed. :D
jeh.nee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh haha this was perfect!

The mysterious mind of us women. I do feel sorry for men when we are mad at them cause usually they haven't a clue what they did, cause us women are complicated!

lol I did love this story though! You nailed their personalities and mannerisms! Great job!
Nanenna chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wah! This was just so adorable! It fits the characters so perfectly, I really enjoyed reading this cute little story.
GabePlays chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was fantastic! you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors; I just love how perfect you got everybody's character; it just makes everything all the more adorable. I just loved how Flynn kept misprouncing "mandola" XD.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »