Reviews for The Carriage Ride
pocketwatchgirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
A very cute, very funny story. I loved how Pascal was planning to be the 'something blue' and Rapunzel's slightly nutty 'hints' and temper tantrums. Good work :)
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was so cute! You did a great job!
LOL chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
HAHAHAHAHA-ok-HAHAAHAHAHA- that was just to funny i loved it so much!
Emeraldene chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was absolutely, freakishly, adorable.

Seriously though, this fic is going to leave legions of readers with large goofy grins at the end, myself included.
Air-Quiet-Reader chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very nice and quite entertaining. Loved Pascal being something blue.

One change I'd make- use horizontal rulers to divide Author's notes from story.
lifesend chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
LOL! This is awesome! I love the back and forth banter between Rapunzel and Eugene when he was about to propose, but the best part was this:

"As she ran to them she made a big show of waving her engagement ring wearing hand, squealing, "I have such big news! Mother, we have so many plans to make!"

Eugene groaned. It was going to be a long time before he could get Rapunzel alone again. Probably not until the wedding night. He couldn't wait."

I hope you continue to procrastinate, because even though it wasn't good for you it sure is good for us fandom!
CS Saiyajin chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Squeeee! SO. FREAKING. CUTE.
ectoaceinspace chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is soooooo awesome! And ADORABLE and CUTE and AMAZING! I L-O-V-E IT! D
NikkyPickles chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my gosh, this is going in my favourites IMMEDIATELY! That was one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read! I loved every single sentence (especially the mandola (and god the REPRISE of it))

Keep up the excellent work
skyisthelimit chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aw! That's cute! Really cute! I have this big, foolish grin on my face right now. Seriously, one of the best oneshot's I've read for Tangled yet!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4