Reviews for And All That Jazz
I see how you refrenced to Owata on chapter 9.
wizardtail101 chapter 22 . 3/19
God dammit that was cute. I will not lie, o expected a lot more and almost ruined the ending for me. But then you surprised me and held my interest for these 22 chapters and I could not thank you more.
There some parts where I was just screaming to get on with it and stop dragging out some unnecessary parts yet only lightly touching important parts, but overall, I underestimated you and your talents. For that I am sorry. It wouldn't hurt to look over your story and grab a few spelling/word missing errors. (Just a quick side note, you don't to use 'of' when referring to groups such as 'all of the chairs and tables', or 'all of the people' type thing. You can easily leave out 'of' and your sentence will be beautiful. I think that's grammatically correct too. Just a side note) I would point out specific areas, but I'm currently typing a reply which makes it a little hard to do so.
Again, great story that I've been needing for a long time. Such a cute ending and I would love to request that this serious should never end, but all great things must come to an end. Le sigh.
I hope you enjoy reading this sort of review with all thanks in mind for a wonderful story.
Toolazytologin chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I read this on my cell so I couldn't post a review the first time I read it, sorry.
I FRIKEN LOVED THIS!
Mr. Kumajiro has been victimized by this story many, many time.
Usually from me burying my head in him and screaming bloody murder.
But still-I LOVED this chapter. I saw the movie 'enchanted', and recognized the song immediately, therefore providing a slightly traumatizing yet immensely humorous visual. I wound up laughing uncontrollably into the aforementioned polar bear.
All in all, an incredible piece. :D
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
"You just gestured to all of me!" DX
I love you, seriously.
imagaYthgiL chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
amazing story!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Cool chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
Wow nice I realy wasn't expecting that part!(strip from hetalia)The way you fit it in the story was awesome!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Aww, I love this so far! (I'm on chapter 2) I feel kinda like an asshole for laughing my ass off at the "commie bastard" XD But I'm surprised Ivan didn't beat the shit outta Alfred...
You have some lack of punctuation, but hey, nobody's perfect. I wouldn't even be able to write this good, seeing that English is my third language -.- (I'm Finnish-Swedish) Alfred playing the saxophone? Well, that's a new one... I like it! AND OMFG I LOVE 'HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON'! I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THAT REFERENCE! :D
So yeah, good job :) At least so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
"and my eyebrows were a little too big to be considered cute,"
How Ironic, they are what make you cuter. xD

AND OH MAH GAWD ALFRED! YOU STOLE HIS FIRST-CHEEK-KISS FOR SHAME! xD
Kalina chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
Rainbow Veins...? Oh. My. God. That's the series that I'vebeen planning to read for like, two months. If it's by you, then you can bet your buttons that I'm gonna read it! Your such a great author, and if this were a published book, I can honestly say that I would buy it. I may just be a thirteen year old girl living in the middle of no-where Louisiana, but I still love your writing, and I hope that you keep on doing it.
Kalina chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
The ending was so, incredibley cheesy, but I loved it anyways. Keep Calm and Keep It Up!
Kalina chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Did I review last chapter? I don't know. I'm sorry if I didn't, but I'm /really/ caught up in his story.
On a side note:
Prussia: I'm straight.
Me: NOOOOOO! ...Well, there goes my hopes of PruCan...
Spain: I have a girlfriend back in Belgium.
Me: NOOOOOO! ...Well, there goes my hopes of Spamano...
Normally, I'd just stop reading due to the fact that I'm an extremely loyal PruCan and Spamano shipper, but your story is so good that I can't turn away. Feel proud. You have a right to.
Kalina chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
My feels... I think you broke them...
Kalina chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Okay, those historical references you were talking about? This one is so freaking obvious it's painful. *coughamericanrevelutioncough*
Kalina chapter 17 . 7/25/2013